tradera.com / tradera.se logins BUYING!!!!!!

makavelii

Carder
Reaction score
HI , buying all www.tradera.se / www.tradera.com logins!!

I WILL PAY U GOOD MONEY FOR A GOOD ACCOUNT! I WILL NEED TO SEE THE ACCOUNT ONLY IF ITS GOOD OR NOT(I DONT NEED PASS, ONLY USERNAME)

U WILL GET GOOOOOOOOOOOD MONEY IF U CAN PROVIDE ME THIS..

PLEASE all fucking lame huungry broke rippers, if u consider to rip me, then I hope ur mother will burn up while she sleeps and ur sister will be raped by a big nigger who has aids and infect here, I curse you if you even THINK about "oh, shall I try to rip him" with this, so keep that in mind, if u care about ur mother and sister, dont even try to think the tought, if u do, then u may burn in hell and I will give u 1$ for bread.
Like 1 mothafucker just ripped me 15$.. problem isnt the MONEY , PROBLEM IS ... TIME IS MONEY!!!!!!!! I LOOSE SO FUCKING MUCH TIME i prepare myself with drops and all, then he rips me for 15$.. holy shit that is so ridicilous that people that does that exist, RIP ME FOR 1000 dollars 10 000 dollars OK, but for 15$.................................... LOL soon I will have to start using escrow for 10$

anyway

Last edited:

makavelii

Carder
Reaction score
up!!
comeone somebody must have this!! supply me with many and I will pay up to 20$ / account