The puppet master. Multi-pass with a profit of tens of thousands.

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
Hello! Earning a round sum without financial investment is quite a feasible task if we use the emotional vulnerabilities inherent in all of us, in other words, social engineering.

You can work not only in this direction, but also in other areas, we can say that this is very useful food for thought.

I want to remind you that this channel is not dedicated to earning schemes, and I only show a case, a case, an example of how it happens, what they earn now, what they live off. So don't take it as a way to make money, but only as something interesting.

What is needed for this?
  • Left VK accounts from 3 pcs., you can also use more for credibility (either autoregs or left sim cards). From them, we make (preferably) real accounts, that is, add photos, fill out the page, etc.
  • Left-hand qiwi wallets to help you sleep better.

Getting started
So we did it. Next, we need "hamsters", it is not difficult to find them.
  1. (an ordinary girl, not a super model, but not a full pi * dec)A girl's page is created, and a large number of horned "hamsters" who want to get acquainted are added there.
  2. This is followed by a completely ordinary communication, everyone will ask at the initial stage of acquaintance about what the girl does and where she works. At this stage, the presentation begins. The answer to the question is "I work on the Internet" (without any stories about huge earnings).
"what kind of job?"Everyone will be interested: Here we already begin to rub out that we are engaged in an unusual type of earnings. We treat you in any way that comes to mind.

"I make money from social engineering, but I don't cheat anyone" One of them is:.

90% of "hamsters" will ask what it is and what it is eaten with, how much you can earn like this, sitting at home, etc.
"Well, I get about 5,000 rubles a day without straining too much" We answer:.

They have confidence in us, as they have all seen a lot of pages where everything is designed ostensibly for earnings, etc. They are used to this and treat it as a divorce, well, we are just a girl who has a quote about love in the status and we communicate normally, and do not throw a link, they say, here is a lot of money.

If they ask you to tell us more in detail, then we can break down a little for realism.
We write: "Can we change the subject? If you are so interested, then add to the manager. You didn't write to me for work, but to communicate. Maybe he'll take us into the group. You'll be working too."

Or it will go like this: "Well, tell me how it is?".

We write:It's a long time to explain, it's easier for you to add to the person I studied with, he's the head(if you don't want to write to him, then we invite you from the girl's account).

In the first case, the trust is absolute.

Continuation of the play

Now that the" hamster " has been added to the manager, its pickling begins. We write: "Group meeting today at 20: 00, if you are interested, then join the dialogue."

The hamster is interesting, and, accordingly, it will be like a bayonet at 20: 00.

After that, our accounts come into play. We need to go through them at the same time, you can install several browsers for convenience.

Creating a conference in VK. We add our fakes and start zaserat the chat with such topics as: "I wonder what will happen this time, it was generally wonderful from the past”, etc.

We pickle hamsters, even if it's just one, because we'll get money from it. He'll believe it like a little kid.

Well, he will ask them what's going on here.

Someone writes " Oh, new guy, how did you get here?", from another acc: "I heard about social networks. engineering”? In general, we create a complete illusion of communication.

He: "No, I haven't."

We answer: "Well, you'll find out, and you'll thank me for coming here."

Someone alone can write that they are against the fact that there is a new one here, they say why share, etc. And then, without paying attention, you communicate with each other.

It's a lot of fun, as long as it doesn't look stupid. We joke around, discuss who spent their money on what, and always write about how much they earned last time. About the fact that the main dude who pushes topics is generally cool and big-headed.
So, if we have done all this wisely, the finale begins.

Last act

After we have signed each other, supposedly waiting for someone else, we write: "So, everyone is here."

After that, we write from any fake: "How much this time or for free? Aahah)".

from the manager's account: We reply "We work for 3 days. Everyone will have their own task. You don't need to spend a lot of time, all work is done in the evening. The scheme is much better than the previous one, and the money will be in the amount of approximately 40,000 rubles each. We work according to the old method, but according to the new scheme. On the last topic, everyone realized that there is nothing complicated and the money is good. If someone messes up or for some reason merges, then everything will burn out and I will lose the money that I have already invested. Everything is very simple, the main thing is to do simple actions on time. In order that someone does not shit on us raspberries, we discount for 3000 rubles, after the profit I will return all the money. This money is used as collateral."

something like With fakes we write: "bylyat, what a moron you need to be to mess up here."

From another fake, we write: "Why 3,000? Last time I took 10,000 rubles. What's the point?"

"Now I decided to take less, because basically everyone is already experienced. Why these questions? If you want, you can discount 10,000 rubles

In general, we create a real atmosphere of communication, it is not difficult.

We accept money on Qiwi. The show is over. Profit.

It works like a clock. Not only in this direction, but also in others, we can say that this is very useful food for thought.

For a circle, it is quite easy to charge 9 "hamsters". From each of them for 3000 rubles, that's 27.000 rubles for one evening. Well, if you do not really strain yourself and take one a day, then this still translates into an impressive 90,000 rubles per month!

The main thing is not to bet too much money and remember about possible criminal liability.

To partially relieve yourself of the pangs of conscience, it is not superfluous to write:
"I'm sorry, but I tricked you in a way. Everything I wrote to you is not true, except that I will teach you how to make money online."

(how to make money on an acc asset and other nonsense) We throw him a few manuals from the public on VK, by the way, you can earn money on this nonsense if you have a brain.

Handling objections
Not all hamsters are stupid.
They may want to know more about what we will do and why this payment is made. But, as practice has shown, they still send money with these questions, which no one answered. After all, they have already seen real people who have been working and earning money for a long time, and it would be very stupid to miss such a chance.

If the "hamster" is smart, it asks: "Tell me what we'll do, maybe I can't handle it?”.

Here we answer the following: "We are one of the groups that execute orders for different organizations. In general, if someone needs to make comments under the video or under the news, since people always read comments, we write those that will always be at the top under the news that will be very famous. But we do not just write, but immediately after the announcement of the news, in strict order. Everyone is given two accounts for the site where all this is needed. The main thing is to have time to go under them and write. News always in the evening, we always work no more than an hour. Just copy and paste at the right time in the right place. Nothing complicated, if you approach it with your head. The child can handle it too. They pay good money for this kind of work. I buy orders myself and take over the work of the group. You will do well with this task, you will work in this group, there is a lot of work, they pay well, what else do you need?"

wai bilya only change the text, so as not to kill the scheme

That's all.