Suspicious facts to identify scammer

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
People which use names like “Mark James”, “Gary Hill” or usual US names are suspicious and lost?

People who put their Bitcoin address into their bio (profile description) want to tell people to pay directly and fast as well suspicious for every deal is no time haste necessary

Doubling money or investment shit are also suspicious, the only good way to earn money with investment are stocks. None give you money for free but everyone would take your money for free.

Words likes “All” “Unlimited” “Fast” are only bait to close quick deals quickly and therefore also suspicious

People saying “don’t waste time” just tell it because they need full attention of customer to either scam or doing the deal in rush. In my experience, most of the time I wasted my own time because I asked for details before sending and they did not give them to me.

Seller without profile picture, without name, without tag are suspicious because they try to hide something. I would not deal with someone who is trying to hide something.

At least people who asks for your name, country, personal details, image etc are not sellers they are feds or losers as well as scum who try to expose or doxx you.