Some beginner questions. Please read.

quick99

Reaction score
Hi everybody.
I've read all articles for noobs ecc..in this sections.
But i'm not sure to understand all the things.
Buying only dumps (if i understood right dumps are only the digit, the tracks) i can buy stuff only online? I buy stuff, i send it to a drop and then he re-send me the stuff right?
But...how can i find drop?
and then..if i would a card...
how can i ho? what i have to buy? dumps, and msr? i don't understand this...if the cards are ready to be used or i have to buy dump..ecc ..and make by my self...
or i have to buy only the plastic card from someone (digit included, cardholder included..ecc...) and i have to write only with msr?
help me please!

klarikong

Professional
Reaction score
Hi everybody.
I've read all articles for noobs ecc..in this sections.
But i'm not sure to understand all the things.
Buying only dumps (if i understood right dumps are only the digit, the tracks) i can buy stuff only online? I buy stuff, i send it to a drop and then he re-send me the stuff right?
But...how can i find drop?
and then..if i would a card...
how can i ho? what i have to buy? dumps, and msr? i don't understand this...if the cards are ready to be used or i have to buy dump..ecc ..and make by my self...
or i have to buy only the plastic card from someone (digit included, cardholder included..ecc...) and i have to write only with msr?
help me please!

Lots of question here are some answers

DUMPS
is for instore carding...that means you go physical to a store and make the swipe there....for this you need a msr or smth similar to that so you can write data on a plastic.....now if you have contacts instore you can use all types of plastics unless your contact wants you to come with a plastic that correspond with the last 4 digits in that case you can contact caliber....he have plastic service see his topic. IF you just want to card instore yourself be carefull and goodluck.

CVV
Online carding that means you sit behind your laptop or whatever and make order online and send your stuff to a drop.....in this case you can have own drop or work with somebody here on forum who is providing drop for items

quick99

Reaction score
why only the last 4 digit? for the receipt that i have to sign? (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-9999) ?
ok and if i would use it in atm, what i have to use?
D+P right? And where i can find D+P? i have to buy D+P and then request plastic service?
And a D+P has a limit per day? I can cashout up to? 1 week? 1 month?
and what is WU? WZ? WMZ?
and which is the BEST msr???

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:18 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:26 PM ----------

Last edited:

lolmarket

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
why only the last 4 digit? for the receipt that i have to sign? (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-9999) ?
ok and if i would use it in atm, what i have to use?
D+P right? And where i can find D+P? i have to buy D+P and then request plastic service?
And a D+P has a limit per day? I can cashout up to? 1 week? 1 month?
and what is WU? WZ? WMZ?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:18 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:26 PM ----------

I can't answer everything, but here is what I can offer

D+P = Dumps + pin which also = Rip, thats like selling money.
WU = Western Union, a way to wire money to whoever is selling the plastic
WMZ = WebMoney, instant transfer.. google it

Hope this helps, I'm still learning

klarikong

Professional
Reaction score
I can't answer everything, but here is what I can offer

D+P = Dumps + pin which also = Rip, thats like selling money.
WU = Western Union, a way to wire money to whoever is selling the plastic
WMZ = WebMoney, instant transfer.. google it

Hope this helps, I'm still learning

to add on what lolmarket allready had answered

the last 4 digits are controlling meassure of the stores they see if it goes whit the last four number on the plastic..

about D+P when you have that you can write that on any plastic and go to the atm you dont need to sign a receit there....YOU CANT BUY D+P just remember that nobody have that for sale.....you will get ripped just keep that in your mind.

So forget about D+P !!!!!

Msr that will do your job is the 206 most carders use this model.

quick99

Reaction score
so...
i have to buy 206 to read and write card...
whoever selling plastic, with heatpress, write random number, except last 4 digts, and a random cvv right?
and why ALL wants to have / check the bin?

and about drop..i have to request a drop in a random country, that he ship it to me or i have to found a drop My country of residence?

and then...when there's a vendor of dumps...what sells? only digit? 16 digit, exp. and cvv? only this sells?
and what is "ATM cards for Webmoney"? i can "pay" "something" and have money?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:48 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:20 AM ----------

and which dumps works in Italy?
all? us? which?
and in WM registration , i have to write my REAL data?
and 1 WMZ is a dollar...and 1 EURO is WME..How much is a dollar on WM?
thanks to all for answering. i'll give reputation.

Last edited:

klarikong

Professional
Reaction score
so...
i have to buy 206 to read and write card...
whoever selling plastic, with heatpress, write random number, except last 4 digts, and a random cvv right?
and why ALL wants to have / check the bin?

and about drop..i have to request a drop in a random country, that he ship it to me or i have to found a drop My country of residence?

and then...when there's a vendor of dumps...what sells? only digit? 16 digit, exp. and cvv? only this sells?
and what is "ATM cards for Webmoney"? i can "pay" "something" and have money?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:48 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:20 AM ----------

and which dumps works in Italy?
all? us? which?
and in WM registration , i have to write my REAL data?
and 1 WMZ is a dollar...and 1 EURO is WME..How much is a dollar on WM?
thanks to all for answering. i'll give reputation.

Your questions.

i have to buy 206 to read and write card = yes correct
whoever selling plastic etc etc = check plastic selling topic for instance Caliber is okay
and why ALL wants to have / check the bin? = BIN is Bank Indentification number when you know your good bins you can buy them from vendor eg bin 123456 you did like 100$ everytime... now you want 10 more of them just say to vendor 123456=10 and you buy 10 pieces etc etc...

Drop = people normally do online carding in their own country cause its easier so better get and drop in your own country city or state....if you have good network most people need money due to recession just tell them you get like 40% of the money what comes etc etc just make a deal.

Vendor of Dumps = sells dumps...thats for cashing instore thats why you need msr format dumps 4526372827263542=101010100101011 its something like this
Vednor of cvv = sells cvv...thats for carding online thats why you need drop format cvv name john doe / adress10/ zipcode/ country/ email adres/ cardnumber 4521721212662762162 / cvv 425 / expire date 1010

ATM cards for webmoney= you can withdraw the from the balance what you have on your wmz account

Dumps working in Italy = never did something in your country i have done some italian dumps in other regions of Europe....but to be honest dont know just try your luck bro....when you have msr you can contact me willing to past you some dumps to test over ther ....but offcourse when you have good status here on CI

WM registration = real data No unless you want cops to find you

WMZ WME = just check website bro http://www.wmtransfer.com/

hopefully you satisfied now whit some answers

quick99

Reaction score
but..to plastic service..i have to give to they my REAL address for the deliver of plastic? it's not dangerous?

easygoer21

Reaction score
but..to plastic service..i have to give to they my REAL address for the deliver of plastic? it's not dangerous?

yes but u can also give them a drop address to. somewhere u will have access to pick up a package. this game is always a risk so there is nothing that is risk free if that is what u are looking for.
Also people in uk do sell dumps + pin nowadays. They cannot cash out 201 chips in euro atms so therefore they look for usa cashers or sell tem