Shop search methodology

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
There are a huge number of methods for searching for stores. We will discuss one of them in this article. Consider the situation - you found a shop for work that sends to different billing and shipping addresses, most likely it is one of the poor shops that does not have a brutal anti-fraud system.

Go to https://webstatsdomain.org/

We enter the site of interest that we found,scroll down the page - in this case, it is shown on the example of Amazon.

aa31e04c-ec57-4e43-ac34-0e3e087d0caa.png

Not only can we find a lot of useful information about the site itself, such as the domain registration date,its IP address, and so on,but we are interested in what is at the bottom of the page.

cb7d3c75-adba-4d8b-b61e-213916eb76f4.png

Let me explain: this block contains sites that are extremely similar in rating, structure, and so on.In the future, you are required to filter out garbage - DO NOT RUSH TO DRIVE IN THE FIRST SITE THAT COMES ACROSS.

To make it clearer, I'll show you the example of the goldavenue website that sells gold. The fraud there is brutal,since the site is on the first page in Google for the query "buy gold", but here's what we see in similar sites

df3a5ad8-8200-45b2-8c4a-805e71752671.png

The tool quite accurately understands that sites for the sale of gold are needed - it shows analogies that may no longer be associated with such a brutal anti-fraud.

Use it, experiment, and remember - you need to be creative and think outside the box in order to find the right gold mine.