admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jabber
[email protected]
Telegram
cardervip
Hey all! The sun came out today, i don't want to work so I decided to write an article. Its my first article, so dont judge please.

Today I will tell you how to cash out a beatiful English bank - Barclays

What we will need for it? Better to prepare before you do the work, so you won't make a stupid mistake on the way)

1) We will need a Barclays with a balance and access to holders e-mail.
2) An RDP for our account, you can also you VPN+socks. (Don't forget to use cleaner after each visit to RDP)
3) Find a good drop for UK.
4) Order a good phone flood for holder, so when you do the dirty work - bank can't call him.
5) You need full info to successfully cashout Barclays. If your transfer holded - use some call-service to call the bank.
6) Prepare the account where you will get your % =) The best thing is to use verified services that will open an ATM in your country.

So, we got everything ready, all infromation is saved in txt file.

What you do next?

Next, go to website www.barclays.co.uk (don't forget about 2), login and enter the details we got from seller, press next.
a823f63b4a15.jpg

Here, they will first ask to enter 5 digit code which came to e-mail, go to e-mail and insert the code, below write the secret symbols, press login and you should get to the account.
44b9456c6dd1.jpg

Click "pay a bill of someone"
36de46e96985.jpg

Here put a check next to pay a bill / someone for the first time and click next
6a88686af0e5.jpg

Put down the drops details.

In string Who do you want to pay choose our drop, then choose the amount, put a check to "take it from my account immediatly" click next.
b715f7f764b6.jpg

Here we check if everything is entered correctly, if theres an error click back and fix what you need it. If everything is OK - click confirm.
932c4d4194f2.jpg

We confirm everything again and click FINISH.
80a83f03cabc.jpg

Thats it, congratulations, you just made a transfer!

(c) Ostap_Bender 2011 specialy for carder.market

Russian version: http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=46464

poohwh

Carder
Reaction score
as i know, for a past two years, to transfer money in barclays you need a pin calculator.
or the second way is to do this by phone or in the branch.