Scammed again

honeybadger

Reaction score
People, please help me. In the last week I was scammed twice by Nemesis then Torbay and Money Supply......is no one legit anymore. I just want to buy PayPal Logs or transfers or non vbv cards. Anyone that can help me find a legit vendor ?

Flybee

RIPPER
Reaction score
Telegram
@flybee830
People, please help me. In the last week I was scammed twice by Nemesis then Torbay and Money Supply......is no one legit anymore. I just want to buy PayPal Logs or transfers or non vbv cards. Anyone that can help me find a legit vendor ?
Blackbet.cc for logs

Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
@AlwaysVpn on tele non vbv cards aren't hard to find its finding legit vendors thats hard

Reaction score
You weren't scammed by Nemesis. Nemesis is a marketplace. So either you were scammed by a fake fishing site, or were scammed by a trash vendor on there.
There are many legit vendors on Nemesis. If you're unsure about trustworthiness of one, try going to dread and seeing if there are any reviews on them. A part from that, always try starting off with smallest purchase first to see if that goes well. If so then can try bigger things.

DANIEL_05

SEARCH LEGIT CARDER
Reaction score
Telegram
@daniel_357
Sa
Same here today i got a scam 5k indian currency total 5 time i got a scame