Reported content: Post in thread 'selling exclusive cc'

ligerloin123

Reaction score
Post in thread 'selling exclusive cc' by chushpan has been reported by ligerloin123. Reason given:
Admin this person is just flooding my post. If such users remain in this forum, how would I be able to do business here after paying you? I am looking your forum as a trial but such clones are not letting me. Please ask him to post proofs on blacklist otherwise block him kindly.

Content being reported:
You took my money and gave me invalid cards in return. You refused to replace all invalid cards. You are an empty talker and a deceiver. You cannot be trusted and you cannot be trusted.
Don't buy anything from scammers, otherwise you will simply lose your money.
It has not been verified on any forum. He is unknown to anyone and has no reputation or respect. This is an ordinary petty scammer.

chushpan

Carder
Reaction score
You are a stupid idiot and cheated.
Provide links to forums where you have been verified and have advertising.
You can’t provide anything and you’re just making faces. You posted a topic and are trying to deceive people. You are a disgrace to this forum. Please remove his ad because he stinks.
Well, you fool, give me links to forums where you have been verified and have reviews about your service. Very interesting to read.