Quick questions

Daquan

Reaction score
*Sorry in advance for my bad english*

I have some quick questions

1- Right now i only have a VPN and i was wondering if it's possible to still card some sites for digital goods with only my VPN, if so what websites?
2- I wanna know where i can get some good and affordable cc (~8 - 12 $), i was about to buy from rescator but i was not sure.
3- And finally, where can i get affordable and clean socks i was thinking piaS5 or 992 but i don't know.

Thank you! 😃

Trackkthreee

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I got u man dm on tele the td trackkthreee

Yayawo

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.

1- Right now i only have a VPN and i was wondering if it's possible to still card some sites for digital goods with only my VPN, if so what websites?
2- I wanna know where i can get some good and affordable cc (~8 - 12 $), i was about to buy from rescator but i was not sure.
3- And finally, where can i get affordable and clean socks i was thinking piaS5 or 992 but i don't know.

Thank you! 😃
HMU 🤙 on Telegram for your safety…. Bet me

Last edited by a moderator:

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score

Thank you! 😃
1. Yes its possible to card with VPN,many websites doesnt care about quality of IP.
If you want to gift cards,G2A,Eneba,Dundle works with VPN but you need specific working bin for it.
2. Unfortunately,now cheap cards doesnt have good quality.If you want to buy cheap price cards,you can buy from
findsome.ru, bankomat.cc, vclubshop.do, prozone.cc , bclub.cm (fresh update has cards for $5-10).
3. 922S5,piaproxy have IPs for cheap prices & some are clean,some are dirty.
But if you dont want to use proxies on regular basis you can use bigmama.network, hotsocks.in

kutataxoa

Reaction score
1. Yes its possible to card with VPN,many websites doesnt care about quality of IP.
If you want to gift cards,G2A,Eneba,Dundle works with VPN but you need specific working bin for it.
2. Unfortunately,now cheap cards doesnt have good quality.If you want to buy cheap price cards,you can buy from
findsome.ru, bankomat.cc, vclubshop.do, prozone.cc , bclub.cm (fresh update has cards for $5-10).
But if you dont want to use proxies on regular basis you can use bigmama.network, hotsocks.in
can you review good cc site ?? 15-20$

Daquan

Reaction score
Thank you bro