Paypal OTP Bypass

johnsnow

Reaction score
hey anyone tell me the paypal otp bypass method i have paypal logins

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
Hello, try the following methods:
1. Define the request parameter in the https header or browser console that pops up when paying and delete it.
2. Try to pay through the mobile app.
3. Change your browser and use cookies, then try again.
4. Open the payment page in the usual browser mode and the payment page in the "incognito" mode, in the first case the confirmation window will pop up, and in the "Incognito" mode it slips, continue the operation through this mode.
5. Log in to PayPal through Google of the cardholder's country, and not via a direct link.
6. Log in to PayPal through the login page of the required country.
7. When entering a username / password, write manually, do not copy, because the PP can burn the clipboard.
8. We log into the shop through the merchandise of the PP and walk along it for a long time.
9. We try to keep the account for 2-4 days, after which we try again.
10. Disable phone notifications in the settings, leaving only e-mail.

P.S. Try each method separately, not all at once. In which case, combine the options.

(c) @Jollier

Best Bypass OTR PayPal Method in 2021:
And so, we have a PayPal and when we try to enter it we see such a picture. Most people, after seeing this, go to look for another stick, but today I will tell you how you can get around this SMS confirmation. And so, we go to the PP and see this picture And to still go to the PP, perform the following procedure:
1. Do not close the window where the code is required.
2. Go to the site vk.com
3. Next, go to the settings
4. Payments and transfers. There we choose to top up the balance.
5. Next, select Electronic money.
6. Select the payment method via PayPal. You will see a window where you will need to re-enter your logs and password (which we do).

After you will be redirected to the payment page WHICH WE DO NOT DO AND DO NOT CLOSE THE PAGE! Now we close our page where SMS confirmation was needed and just open the stick again (i.e. go to paypal.com) Viola!, we went to the PP without any SMS there.

IMPORTANT!
This method works only for such SMS request.

CreedX

Unknown
Reaction score
This is for self registered account but you can use it for logs when you know the card/bank number

You call Paypal and change the non-working phone number to a working one with the help of the helpdesk. When you call, the robot first asks you to enter the last four digits of the attached card (or BA, if there is no card). Then you tell them that the phone number is lost and you need to add a new one. You add a new number and asks to accept an SMS. You accept the SMS to the new number. That is all.

Then log in either by SMS to the new working number, or you can set up a QR code login with a third-party authentication application such as FreeOTP, so you do not bother with phone numbers. The old phone number also needs to be known - in case they ask. Callers make a substitution number, so it turns out that the call from the number you knit.

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Bro use cookies. How to use cookies? Its simple. Grab your Firefox browser and download cookie editor/manager. The cookies will be given to you as a .txt file, go to json-converter/ and convert it to .json. the cookies manager you download should be downloaded as Firefox extension. Now open the cookies manager you downloaded (which can be located via Firefox extension). Then tap upload and select the .json file that was downloaded to your laptop and upload it. Then go to the desired site and boom you are good to go.

If it's requires 2fa for all transactions simply buy burpsuite pro and use it to divert otp. Be wise download the cracked version for free. Or come and get it from me at $10

insanebeeftw

Reaction score
This is for self registered account but you can use it for logs when you know the card/bank number

You call Paypal and change the non-working phone number to a working one with the help of the helpdesk. When you call, the robot first asks you to enter the last four digits of the attached card (or BA, if there is no card). Then you tell them that the phone number is lost and you need to add a new one. You add a new number and asks to accept an SMS. You accept the SMS to the new number. That is all.

Then log in either by SMS to the new working number, or you can set up a QR code login with a third-party authentication application such as FreeOTP, so you do not bother with phone numbers. The old phone number also needs to be known - in case they ask. Callers make a substitution number, so it turns out that the call from the number you knit.
Quick question, Is there any possibility to set up the new phone number without talking with any Paypal Customer Service? All I need to do is following the robots from the automation voice system?

nottulfdt

Reaction score
Hi, I’m trying to log into a few PP logs I have, I can’t get past OTP. Any ways to get past this?