North American partners needed

Reaction score
Imma go straight to the point i’m a loader and I hit direct deposits, wire transfers, ach and benefits to major aged USA and Canadian banks. I have spammed logs of almost 3 million dollars. There’s no upfront payment whatsoever just long term partnership, So if you’re ready to make money hit me up. No BS here. If you’re here to waste my time please don’t Shoot me a dm

Notacrook

Reaction score
Not looking for help just interested in work. Have knowledge of msr writing and Jerm software etc

Ki8302

Reaction score
Imma go straight to the point i’m a loader and I hit direct deposits, wire transfers, ach and benefits to major aged USA and Canadian banks. I have spammed logs of almost 3 million dollars. There’s no upfront payment whatsoever just long term partnership, So if you’re ready to make money hit me up. No BS here. If you’re here to waste my time please don’t Shoot me a dm
I have aged verified US account check back with me if still looking.

bullfrog 89

Reaction score
I have a major aged BOA you could use.