Looking for partners to work with Amazon accounts - В поисках партнеров для работы с аккаунтами Амазон

sim.sim

Reaction score
Ваша задача зайти на аккаунт покупателя амазон (гео US) и сделать покупку необходимых мне товаров (средняя цена покупки 400-500 USD), при этом используя карту закрепленную в аккаунте и шипинг адрес аккаунта. То есть ничего не нужно менять в аккаунте. Для этих целей идеально подходят HVNC, но если вы хорошо умеете работать с логами вместе с куками - тоже можете попробовать. После этого необходимо контролировать сам аккаунт, так как иногда действительно владелец аккаунта может принять товар на себя, и если у вас все еще есть доступ к аккаунту – нужно оформить жалобу на магазин, о том что вам отправили некачественный товар.
Внимание! Я не передаю вам аккаунты, логи или HVNC. Это ваша задача. Я оплачиваю только за готовый результат.

50 USD за успешную покупку.

Ваша задача – чтобы после вашей покупки в магазине товар снялся со стока:
Only 5 left in stock - order soon.
Only 4 left in stock - order soon.
Конечно владелец ака может написать потом жалобу, но это уже не важно. Если же он это не сделает, то нужно это сделать вам за него.

---

Your task is to log into the Amazon buyer's account (geo US) and make a purchase of the goods I need (average purchase price 400-500 USD), using the card assigned to the account and the shipping address of the account. That is, nothing needs to be changed in the account. HVNC is ideal for these purposes, but if you are good at working with logs along with cookies, you can also try it. After this, you need to control the account itself, since sometimes the owner of the account can actually take over the goods, and if you still have access to the account, you need to file a complaint against the store that they sent you a low-quality product.

Attention! I do not share accounts, logs or HVNC with you. This is your task. I only pay for the finished result.

50 USD for a successful purchase.

Your task is to ensure that after your purchase in the store the product is removed from stock:
Of course, the owner of the aka can write a complaint later, but this is no longer important. If he doesn’t do this, then you need to do it for him.

Contant:
@head_333

jaydn562

Reaction score
Ваша задача зайти на аккаунт покупателя амазон (гео US) и сделать покупку необходимых мне товаров (средняя цена покупки 400-500 USD), при этом используя карту закрепленную в аккаунте и шипинг адрес аккаунта. То есть ничего не нужно менять в аккаунте. Для этих целей идеально подходят HVNC, но если вы хорошо умеете работать с логами вместе с куками - тоже можете попробовать. После этого необходимо контролировать сам аккаунт, так как иногда действительно владелец аккаунта может принять товар на себя, и если у вас все еще есть доступ к аккаунту – нужно оформить жалобу на магазин, о том что вам отправили некачественный товар.
Внимание! Я не передаю вам аккаунты, логи или HVNC. Это ваша задача. Я оплачиваю только за готовый результат.

Конечно владелец ака может написать потом жалобу, но это уже не важно. Если же он это не сделает, то нужно это сделать вам за него.

---

Your task is to log into the Amazon buyer's account (geo US) and make a purchase of the goods I need (average purchase price 400-500 USD), using the card assigned to the account and the shipping address of the account. That is, nothing needs to be changed in the account. HVNC is ideal for these purposes, but if you are good at working with logs along with cookies, you can also try it. After this, you need to control the account itself, since sometimes the owner of the account can actually take over the goods, and if you still have access to the account, you need to file a complaint against the store that they sent you a low-quality product.

Attention! I do not share accounts, logs or HVNC with you. This is your task. I only pay for the finished result.

Your task is to ensure that after your purchase in the store the product is removed from stock:
Of course, the owner of the aka can write a complaint later, but this is no longer important. If he doesn’t do this, then you need to do it for him.

Contant:
@head_333
What's up interested

KHELS

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.

heartless6969

Reaction score
inte

---

Contant:
@head_333
rested