Interview with former member of KillNet, Zero, Anonymous Russia and +1

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
Hello! Today I talked to a former member of these groups and learned all about their lives.

+1 is also a well-known grouping, but it is classified at the request of the interviewee in order to avoid danon.

Hi. Who are you and what do you do?​

Hi. Pentester, ddoser, osinter, site layout designer.

I used to be a carder and drive in a product, but now I break websites and sell databases.

Before that, I shared goski sites with my friends. Once a bank in Pakistan broke))

Where and how did you get there for the first time?​

It was Dawn. I got on the set at the very beginning.

But good people are only Anonymous, and they have gained a good experience.

What insider information did you steal?​

You already know about Killnet's past.

At the moment, they are not doing anything, most of the work was in the summer, and then there was more time for this.

In the same Samara, it was somehow necessary to work out a base of 500 Sbushnikov, and there is a pure full name. All that was known about them was that they were professors of the SBU Academy. It was fun...

And yes, by the way, about your post about hacking ukr billing, Kill then did not fucking hack, he just bought the hack))

How long did you learn your business?​

I've been interested in the black topic and hacking since I was 11 years old. Then I did a lot of things, but I started learning specifically hacking at the age of 13.

And so it all started at 10 with a request in Google "how to hack vk".

Do you earn money from it? Or really drobovoltsy?​

Volunteers. From 17 to 40 years old.

No, well, they promised to pay us in both groups (+1 and zarya), they gave us breakfast... for 8 months, no one saw a fucking thing.

What was the biggest thing you took part in?​

A little of everything. When one of the founders of Zari fucked up and connected to the state-owned ukr server, so much needed to be pumped out…

Are these groups actually funded by the Government?​

Unfortunately not. Even though I don't approve of the government's policies, I would work for them purely for the money.

Why did KillNet change their shoes?​

Most likely because the war started.

How would you comment on Mark's video from the article about their conflict? There, it showed that the sites attacked by the Kill are inaccessible to all countries except the one under attack.​

Rofl is that we posted information after the attack.

That is, they were held for 3-4 hours and released. After that, it didn't work for another plus or minus an hour, until the servers are picked up.

Speak out for the Killnet forum.​

Hueta, which will not gain popularity, where they will sit not hackers, but oldies and quilted jackets.

What do you say about Kill's hypocrisy with the drug washes?​

They sponsor Solaris. That is, they are like bortsuhi against drugs, but they get money from the drug market. So your post is true.

Questions from subscribers.​

Then my ideas ran out and I decided to contact you, asking you to ask questions for the interview. Thank you so much for your help, and here are the questions:

— Why a former participant?
— As I said earlier, we were fed breakfast. I fucked up doing everything just like that.

I got fucked out of anonymus because he disbanded the former team, added me to the new one. Apparently, I was the best, and I told them to teach fuckers who don't even know what a terminal is.

I tell one of them "Open the terminal". He gives me a fucking payment terminal screen. I'm not lying at all.
— Who was there and for what purpose?
— Mostly people were there with their own initiative, there were hackers, pentesters, osinters. People there are between 17 and 40 years old +-.

The incentive is to protect the motherland. That is, they attacked mainly Ukr.
— How do you stay secretive?
— Yes, nothing interesting, they work for their country. Left number, 2FA and do not shoot anything of your own.
Editor's note: Why do you need anonymization when you're licking a guy's ass while living in his country?

— Did you have your own hierarchy?
"Of course. In Zarya, for example, there were 3 main people, I will call them "black", "gray" and "red". Black and red were the most important, and gray was the deputy or something.

Black hacked by Ukrtelecom and kr.gov.ua.

What do you say to your subscribers in the end?​

Nitai chock.

Thanks for reading!