I HAVE UNLIMITED FULLZ... IM LOOKING FOR HOW CAN I GET APPROVED FOR A CC. IVE TRIED EVERYTHING. DONT KNOW WHAT IM DOING WRONG.. PLZZZ HELP

surething008

Reaction score
i happend to have ran across piles and piles of info in my journey through life. i thought heyy jackpot!!! But in trying to apply for CC's i have gotten shut down every single time. Idk what im doing wrong. Need help bad.

pkrwudstyl

Reaction score
The CC companies have stepped up their game! Lol funny thing about it is its affecting the approval rates of legit consumers! On the real dont get discouraged BUT at the same time dont let desperation overide your common sense! The struggle is real man. Hope your situation gets better :)

kmaniacok

Reaction score
Send me your telegram username, they're asking you for the fullz owner personal info, I can tell you where you can get some info.

darkcard

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
CC companies or banks don't issue CC to random applicants anymore, remember this is 2024. Most people have CC or bank accounts with history in other banks. You can't apply for a new CC and get approved unless you have account with the bank or history with the company.