how to set up phishin sites

Reaction score
im looking for someone whoo will teach me how to install rats and make phishin sites , im willing to pay but i dont want my bumbaclat computer to explode from v

Trackkthreee

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Text me on tele its tackkone

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
Hello,if you know javascript you can make your phishing website by your own.
If you dont know how to code then its still fine as there are coders who will make any kind of phishing site for you.
It can cost $200-600,depends on the site & it's features.They will help you setting up with VPS & bulletproof hosting.

Once you have your phishing site,you need to send traffic to it,you can do it with the help of google/bing ads or by sending SMS through SMS gateway or by email spamming.

When the victim will enter the card or bank data in phishing site,it will be sent to your phishing panel.

Reaction score
Hello,if you know javascript you can make your phishing website by your own.
If you dont know how to code then its still fine as there are coders who will make any kind of phishing site for you.
It can cost $200-600,depends on the site & it's features.They will help you setting up with VPS & bulletproof hosting.

Once you have your phishing site,you need to send traffic to it,you can do it with the help of google/bing ads or by sending SMS through SMS gateway or by email spamming.

When the victim will enter the card or bank data in phishing site,it will be sent to your phishing panel.
i would be happy to pay but i dont know anyone who will show me how to do it but im willing to pay