How to make a female voice?

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
Hello! Mammoth asks for a GP, but you don't want to share a percentage with a woman? This is a quick guide on how gigachadu can make a cute voice that everyone will jerk off to!

Taken from Reddit, and written by the masters of this business: MtF-transgender people. Happy Torn Vocal Cord Day!

At least a couple of times I had to post this, and now a separate thread has been created for this. This set of exercises was compiled by me from my personal experience in voice training. Seriously.

Everyone has the opportunity to get a more feminine voice, although for some it will take longer.

If you follow these instructions and do not try to run ahead of the engine, you can find your female voice. If it says that you need to practice, then you need to practice to perfection, and not do five minutes and go further. Possession of the larynx is the only way to achieve the necessary voice control. If you can't move your larynx by force of will, your voice will sound a little bad. PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE!

You can record your voice to check its sound. It helps some people.

With all this in mind, follow these steps:
  1. Put your hand on your larynx to better understand what's going on. Just put it down, don't fix your larynx with your hand! The point of exercise is to build muscle control. Delaying simply doesn't help you reach your goal, and sometimes it can even hurt you.
  2. Swallow and feel your larynx rising. Do this for about five minutes, holding this state for as long as you can. This creates muscle control and it is VERY IMPORTANT! You need to do this exercise every day, several times a day, until you can lift the larynx just like that. Can't breathe? This is the norm. Just keep practicing. When you speak, the larynx will be raised automatically. It's like lifting weights with your voice.
  3. Say " up "(English: up) and feel how the larynx "jumped". Repeat, raising the pitch of your voice slightly each time. If you have a piano, follow the scale. After a while, you won't be able to raise the pitch - this is the limit of your natural voice, but don't worry, because the limit can be changed!
  4. Continue until you feel a strange "crack" in your larynx - a falsetto voice. You'll sound like a cartoon character, but it doesn't matter. This is the base of your new voice.
  5. Keep going, humming/talking all the time. You will have to separate your real voice and falsetto-if you do it correctly, the barrier will be overcome and your high-pitched voice will sound a little natural. Keep talking while keeping your focus on your new voice - if there's nothing to talk about, read a book, a poem, this text, comments, whatever, as long as it doesn't make you uncomfortable.
  6. Drink some water.
  7. Roll back to the male voice and use your muscles (not your hand!) to "lift" your larynx back to where it was in step 5. You still have your hand on your throat, right? If it doesn't work, go back to step 3. You'll sound like a man trying to fake a woman's voice. There is no need to worry - this is not the end result, but just one of the steps on the way to it. Practice this movement to the point of automatism and the ability to perform it only by willpower.
  8. Put your hand on your chest and speak in your usual masculine voice. Can you feel that resonating sound? So you use your chest as a sounding board, resulting in a deep and rumbling sound.
  9. Talk as if you're excited about something you'd like to share with the world. Mind you, your voice is getting higher and higher and your resonance is changing from now using your head instead of your chest. (Just don't tell anyone, this is the main secret of the female voice!) Experience how to do this by practicing resonating with your head in a male voice. It's a bit difficult to explain it in words... It's like you're talking through your nose. It sounds weird, but trust me, once you get it right, you'll know what I mean.
  10. Drink some water again. The next part is a bit complicated, you'll have to be patient.
  11. Raise the pitch of the male voice, as in step 7. The practice is not abandoned, is it? Now resonate with your head. VOILA! The beta version of the female voice is ready! Although it will probably sound a little off, it's easy to fix.
  12. Guys often speak in a monotone, without changing the pitch of their voice, using the volume for emphasis. Girls also speak rhythmically, raising the pitch of their voices to highlight. Keep this in mind and speak in a "humming" tone. If you don't understand, just search YouTube for videos of cis girls communicating. And girls often end sentences with an ascending intonation, as if everything they say is a question. There are many theories that call it bad practice and a way to avoid being pushy on the part of women, yes, yes... That's true, but if you say it like that, you'll sound more natural.
  13. I hope that the practice really took place, and this guide was not completed in one lesson. Now you should have a pretty decent sounding female voice. Don't stop practicing! You need to support your voice, not just find it once! Constantly using a new voice, it will gradually replace your previous one, and the female voice will be used without hesitation.

Quite a lot of work has been put into this text. I hope he helped you. If you know someone who might find this useful, send them a link to this text (or the original text in English). Enjoy your conversation!