admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jabber
[email protected]
Telegram
cardervip
Ok Iam posting this for all the people that are selling goods from their drops.
Everybody knows Its easier to sell something on ebay when u have more feedbacks.

Its not really a "Tutorial" more like a Tip for some people.

I will add a few pictures, because today i feel like helping people.
I will take ebay.co.uk as an example since it appears that a big usergroup here is from the uk.
But u can use this example on any country's ebay.

Lets Start !

1. Go To ebay And Check into Advanced Search

advancedsearchas9.png

2. Enter a searchword like "Recipe" or "Wallpaper", And set the max price at 1.00£

keywordng1.png

3. Set the "Location" To " Items available to * " And offcourse adjust it to your country, Also Mark These 2 Places "Buy It Now items" + " Items listed with PayPal"

availce7.png

4. Then Hit Search

Pic: Are U stupid ?

5. You should now see a bunch of search results, just click on "Price Lowest First" and u will get items that go around 1$ a piece.

there also buyouts at 0.01$ if u search good enough . Just buy them and pay with paypal. Some are set to auto leave you a feedback after u paid. Wich is really good cause u can get up to 50 positive feedbacks for around 20$ - 50$ within a day from this.

have fun, Feel Free to leave FEEDBACK.....or just your 2 Cents

theftmaster

VIP member
Reaction score
WTF there is you and some other dude on CU both nics regged a long time back and both posting like there is no tomorrow with all these old Tutorials many which are all past there sell by date.

So...you are some one from the past who has copied much of the boards but the question in my mind is what are you at? This is a tactic of two sets of people one is LE and the other is Rippers.

Which are you? There is some thing off about this whole thing.

po1son

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Thanks Support