HOW TO GET VERIFIED BY COINBASE

Charlesbutter

Reaction score
Hello good day to anyone reading this post, I want to show you how you can get COINBASE verified.
I will try my best to be as elaborate as possible. If you follow this guide everything should work out well.

Tools you will need to carry out this tut are
1. VPN
2. Location Changer
3. Fulls [scannable ID possibly a state ID or driver's license and SSN]
4. Google voice linked to Authy

If you have got all this then you can proceed.

NB: while you want to register for a new coinbase account get verified, some fullz from most states will ask you for a selfie and it's quite hard to get a pic that matches the person on the ID card. For this tut I am using a Maryland Fullz. Also note that the Google voice should have a number on it already.

STEPS
1. You have to link google voice to Authy service, the reason why is because if you try requesting for a code with a google voice number it won't work but it will once it is linked with Authy.

2. Next step is to get your fullz ready then you proceed to COINBASE site, try searching it on Google first then you can follow through the Google search result.

3. Create an email address, it must not basically contain the name on the fullz a lot of people will tell you to do this but I don't think it's necessary, just get a working email address.
Fill out the registration form and then proceed to verify your account when you are requested to with the link sent to the mail you registered with.
Screenshot_2021-12-07-12-02-56.jpg

After that you verify your phone number which is the Google voice number which has already been linked with Authy. Put in the code when you receive it on the Google voice app.

3. Next you will be asked some few details about you which will be your date of birth and reason for opening a coinbase account, just choose "for trading" and in the section where it asks for the type of work you do you choose "cryptocurrency". After you have passed that stage you proceed to ID upload, N/B if the scanned ID you are using is a driver license then select verify with drivers license, if it is a state ID choose The state ID option.
When you select the option you are going with you proceed to file upload, you should have the scanned copy of the ID on your phone already, select the upload front ID then do thesame for the back of the ID as well.

Screenshot_2021-12-07-12-03-10.jpg

If you have gotten this far, you will see a page which says your "account is being verified" you just have to wait.

This does not take more than an hour to verify. It should go through successfully if you get everything right.
Screenshot_2021-12-07-11-20-08.jpg

I will try as much to answer any questions or doubt that you have about this tut.
I also hope it can help you in one way.

I could also show you how to load the coinbase with working bins but it will come with a price.

You can hit me up on telegram @charlesbutter1

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-12-07-12-03-10.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-12-07-12-03-10.jpg
    324.5 KB · Views: 39