Reaction score
Jabber
[email protected]
Telegram
cardervip
======================
ID Equipment BASIC
======================

1.) Epson Stylus C8X Printer ($20.00 - $40.00 on ebay)
2.) Heat Laminator ($20.00 - $40.00 on ebay)
3.) X-Acto knife ($5.00 at craft or art supply store)
4.) Metal 12" Ruler ($2.00 at craft or art supply store)

======================
ID Equipment OPTIONAL
======================

1.) Credit Card Size Die Cutter ($390.37)
2.) Banner American PL4A Laminator ($249.99)
3.) MSR-206 Magnetic Strip Encoder/Reader ($400 on ebay) Now I put this here in optional because most people can not afford this from the start. If you are serious about IDs you will want this to be one of your basic items. NOTE: Be sure you get a MSR-206 and not the MSR-206W. The MSR-206W is alot cheaper but it only does track 1 & 2 you will need to be able to write all 3 tracks when dealing with most IDs.
4.) Color Laser Printer that supports at least 600 DPI ($520.00 on ebay) As far as laser printers go they are nice but they require alot more work when it comes to color matching your template and toners cost alot more than the inks for the Epson C8X. If you have the Time, money and patience I would say get a laser and play around with it, but if you don't want to waste the money and the hours of work color matching just stay with the Epson C8X series it does a really nice job.
5.) HP Photosmart 1100 printer ($40.00 on ebay) This Printer will be used as 1 Method to producing the UV Layer on the IDs. You can also use any other HP Printer that uses the 51645A Cartridge as its black ink.

======================
ID Supplies BASIC
======================

1.) Laser Teslin ($0.79 - $1.20 per sheet) Now you are going to be using alot of this stuff but you have decide how much of what type you need. I say this because most IDs use the 10 Mil but if you are trying to emulate a PVC ID then you will want to be using the 14 Mil to give it that extra bit of stiffness that a PVC card has.
2.) Butterfly Pouches ($0.30 - $0.75 each) Now here is an item that is going to drive you crazy. So many different pouches what to choose? Well this depends on the ID you plan on making. TX, CA & MA you would want to use TXP. Now if you are trying to make VA (a PVC type ID) you are going to want to use KRTY for the same reason you would want to use the 14 mil teslin it gives it a more stiff PVC feel. Then there is NY this ID is a bitch but most people that are making these should use soft crystal laminate and I have only been able to find this in sheets.

======================
ID Supplies OPTIONAL
======================

1.) Invisible UV Ink Cartridges ($40.00 - $80.00) This like many other items depends on what ID you are working with. For example if you are making the 2004 MA ID you would want to go with a High concentrate Yellow/Green Ink, If you are doing the 04 CA you are going to want to use Green, Red and Low concentrate Yellow ink. If you choose to use the Ink method for your IDs I will warn you the ink does fade alot faster than the powders.
2.) High Grit Sand Paper ($0.40 each) You can use this to scuff up the ID and make it look a little less BRAND NEW. It is also good for touching up the corners of the ID if you dont have a die cutter.

======================
HOLO Supplies BASIC
======================

1.) ALPS Microdry printer ($200.00 - $500.00 on ebay) Now you are going to want to get an Alps MD-1000 or MD-1300. You can also go with the MD-5000 but you have to be sure you have the dyesub pack with it or it will be useless.
2.) Alps Finish Cartridges ($5.00 - $15.00 depending where you find them)
3.) Butterfly Pouches ($0.30 - $0.75 each) Now here is an item that is going to drive you crazy. So many different pouches what to choose? Well this depends on the ID you plan on making. TX, CA & MA you would want to use TXP. Now if you are trying to make VA (a PVC type ID) you are going to want to use KRTY it gives you a more stiff PVC feel.
4.) Pearl Ex Powders ($3.00) Now this stuff here is going to drive you crazy when you are making Holos. You are going to need to know exactly what IDs you plan on doing before you start making this purchase. I have a collection of mixtures for specific IDs some collected from others some from trial and error but I will say this for the most part you will be using multiple powders per ID. For Example my TX mixtures is 50% Interference Gold / 40% Sparkle Gold / 10% Invisible Green UV Fluorescent Powder. So you can see there are 3 different powders 2 pearl ex and 1 Invisible UV Fluorescent Powder (I will cover this in the OPTIONAL Section).

======================
HOLO Supplies OPTIONAL
======================

1.) Invisible UV Fluorescent Powder ($2.00 - $5.00 depending on colors) These powders are used for making the UV Layers of IDs via the ALPS Method. This like many other items depends on what ID you are working with. For example if you are making the 2004 MA ID you would want to go with an Invisible Green powder, If you are doing the 04 CA you are going to want to use an Invisible Green Pigment, Invisible Red Pigment and Invisible Yellow Pigment.

======================
Software BASICS
======================

1.) Adobe Photoshop 7.0 or better (This is a must have you will be doing most of you work in this program so take some time to get used to it.)
2.) Barcode Magic (This is what I use to make 1D barcodes)
3.) PDF Center (This is what I use for making the 2D Barcodes)

======================
Software OPTIONAL
======================

1.) TheJERM MSR206 software. (This is a really good prog for writing the DL tracks to your ID. It is only listed as Optional for the same reason as the MSR206 itself. If you are serious about doing the IDs then you will want this for sure!)
2.) Axtel Barcode Recognition Software (I use this to decode my 2D Barcode to make sure they work. I also use this to Decode the Original 2D Barcode so I have the proper strings to use in PDF Center)

======================
Product Links
======================

hxxp://www.brainstormidsupply.com (PL4A Laminator and most everything else)
hxxp://www.holosupplies.com/ (CC Size Die Cutter and most everything else)
hxxp://practicingperfection.7p.com (UV/Pearl EX and most everything else)

Father

Professional
Reaction score
WHAT IS CARDING? AND HOW I STARTED

What is carding?
Carding - a type of fraud where an operation is performed with the following parameters:
Using a payment card or its details, not initiated or not used by the Bank confirmed by its holder.
We'll go over the slang of carders in other articles.
You can spend money honestly earned by the cardholder in different ways. We we will talk about ways to do this with the help of huge online resources.
stores, such as Ebay, where the owner's card is linked to the account.

But there are a great many ways. These are well-known trading platforms, moreover, as those who sell virtual products(software, for example) as well as
real physical goods (all your iPhones, MacBooks, and so on).
While I'm writing this article, just believe me, many Russian carders are leading away thousands of units of money from various platforms. And you can do it. The main rule about which we will remind you more than once: NEVER WORK IN RUSSIA. Than is this caused by? See articles about security. With the right approach,
your pockets will slowly fill up with money (one hundred thousand rubles here only lazy people do it, and the probability of catching you will be zero).
I think we've figured out what carding (also known as karge) is. Moving on!

Is carding a crime?
Of course, carding is a crime! According to the laws of Russia, steal - It's a crime, but that's what we're doing! Although as much as possible safe.
Articles that can be sewn on if you're a complete moron, on a whim:
- Article 272. Unauthorized access to computer information
- Article 273. Creating, using, and distributing malicious computer programs
- Article 159. Fraud
- Article 210. Organization of a criminal community (criminal organization) or participation in it (s))

These articles are suitable for our business. But again, you can get caught only if your mouth is drooling, you look like a down and
you don't get along with logic at all. In all other cases, everything will be OK. Carders thousands. And we've never heard of anyone being harshly tied up online
carder! Real carding (when they fuck money straight from ATMs or buy it stolen goods in real stores) is another matter. But we'll tell them we won't do it, so why?

First, we'll remember a few basic rules. They are secretly known about them absolutely everyone who lives in this area:
1) Do not work in Russia.
Why? You can be caught. If you stole in Russia and they want to catch you (exactly, they will really want to)"you'll be caught. If you spizdeli have a resident of the United States or Europe (namely, we will work with these countries) - not even in your direction they will look at it, multiply it by a competent system setup (vpn, tunnels, etc.
things that you will also learn from us) - you become invisible and invulnerable. Well, interpol is not looking for people for a ridiculous thousand dollars. And for
ten isn't looking for it either. Moreover, all online stores where we will be to buy material for dark cases, they are also sharpened for Europe and the USA. Russia even
not considered.
2) We maintain complete anonymity.

For your own safety. Anonymity will be covered in a separate large section.
an article that will explain how to use the software to hide so that you don't have to one cop couldn't even blow a breeze next to you.

HOW DID I GET STARTED?
It all started in a small town in the Russian Federation where people either got drunk or
they became drug addicts. Since I was a child I promised myself that I would achieve everything,
That I won't work for uncles with big bellies, that they'll work for me and then that the work will be fun. That was the most important thing… When my friends in their teens boozed and expanded, I developed myself, got carried away by design. at one stage in my life, I realized that these are not friends, but animals.

nothing in life is important other than finding the money for a dose. And now I'm 16 years - I know how to design well, I can actually already work, but life is not
predictable thing - in my life there is a line of failures - I do not know where to get money all my ideas about business are shattered, I go to work as a simple waiter in a city eatery where drunks and godforsaken people often sit. Work not even hoping for a tip for a po of 16,000 rubles - a trifle - I barely live on myself alone it was enough, but you still need to help your loved ones. I worked there for 6 months sitting down only on fucking doshirake and water, I put it off every month-it's been half a year since I bought myself a laptop with the saved money, I don't remember which one I remember that Samsung.
I promised myself that I wouldn't leave the house until I earned at least a ruble. I tried to take it freelance orders - but alas, stories about good earnings for a young designer on freelancing - fairy tales. After buying the laptop, I still had about $200 left.

I started to rummage through the sites for frying and finally came across a "wonderful" forum cpro about carding where I found info about training went and took a loan. On this forum I was sweetly fucked for my money. I didn't despair but went on talking to myself "Remember what you promised yourself."Began to rummage through the forums and suck and so a week passed - there was very little money left in one of the chats I found a person to whom I am still very grateful. He taught me - helped me and we still work together. We started with the purchase of the material - again thought - deception - but I took a chance. We bought a couple of bins and went to look for shops that we will use drive in, found a shop that sold computer components. Have begun warm up your pc where he perfectly explained how to do it-a day passed, we started it took 3 hours to warm up the shop. I thought about what I had already decided at the top to hurry up and drive in myself on what I fucked up - I blamed myself very much. But they repeated it the procedure is already more accurate - and now I understand that the payment has passed - I understand that that it was real - and the mentor just grinned and said ‘you did it'.

Further I started to improve with this person further. Fucked around the clock. We learned a lot. And now it's been a few years since I started do this. I'm sitting in an expensive restaurant writing this on my macbook while drinking good stuff.
I get a lot of money. And I understand that I have fulfilled my promise. And believe me - you can do it too if you are confident in yourself and your actions.