How To Cashout PayPal

CUK77

Professional
Reaction score
What all you need?
1 France PayPal, 1 Canadian Paypal and A LEGAL Paypal where you can transfer the funds or you can buy items.
Strong socks of the same State as you will be using the address in the FAKE PPs which you make (i prefer to use vip72.com service as it is good and quick).
Some minutes of your busy life :p

So here we start, it is a step by step guide.
Create two fake paypal accounts 1 of France and the other one of Canada. Use fake address and information from fakenamegenerator.com and also use STRONG SOCKS 5 of the same state and country as of the Paypals.

You should use STONG AND NOT BLACKLISTED SOCKS 5 as it is the most important thing in the whole cashout process.

So you made the fake pp now confirm your account while you get a Email from PP about the confirmation. Confirm it.

Note that remember to DELETE HISTORY and COOKIES when you create the France pp and then when you create Canadian PP.

Now when you have made the paypals, make a DONATE NOW button in your FRANCE PAYPAL. YOU SHOULD LOGIN INTO YOUR FRANCE PP, THEN GO INTO THE CATEGORY OF SOLUTIONS AND THEN YOU WILL SEE A LINK AS DONS (this means DONATE in french). Make a button from there.
Choose your own currecny, and do not put in the amount.

When the button is created, go in the EMAIL TAB there you will get the button link some thing like this https://www.paypal.com or you can copy the CODE and paste in your own forum or blog or site, but i will prefer to use the link like the above.

Save the link.

CLEAR the cookies and history also the flash history by opening this link http://www.macromedia.com.

Now find a good Paypal with a good balance.

Now find the socks of the same state and country of the HACKED pp's . If you even get the socks of same city, it is never the less.

Now open the button link which you made in the french pp. Enter your amount, and pay through HACKED pp to it.

Now quickly open https://www.paypal.com and choose the highest amount thats is $500. Try to pay it by the hacked pp. If it goes fine then you get a $500 GC of Ebay.com, use it within 5 min. Other wise it will be dead. Again try to pay with the hacked pp to a new $500 GC. If you get a a message that "YOU MUST ADD MORE FUNDS TO YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT". Then your hard work is done. We are doing this because this will make the HACKED PP LIMITED ASAP/RIGHT AWAY and it will give us some extra time to cashout the funds which is the most important thing which we need. In sometime, the hacked funds which you have sent to the france pp do not get disputed for more than 24 hrs or till the time the ACTUALL OWNER OF THE PP DISPUTES. but i am sure that minimum you will always get a extra time of 10 min. It all depends on your luck or on the mood of the paypal lol... Now, Quickly logoff the hacked pp and delete all cookies and caches.

Open the France pp with the strong socks which you used to create the pp account. Now you will see a transaction in the RECENT ACTIVITY area. Go will need to ACCEPT the funds which where sent from the hacked pp. Accept those funds. Now go to the SEND MONEY TAB and send the money to the 2nd fake pp of Canada.The maximum amount you should send at once must not exceed $200 for safety.

Now logoff the france pp, clear the history and the cookies.

Change the socks to the one which you used to register the Canadian paypal. Loginto it, you will see the funds.
Now You can buy any things like hosting, domain, shopping items, or anything else with it. But do all this fast. It should not take more than 7 minites. But i will suggest you not to send the money in your LEGAL PP if you are doing the method first time.
As if you missed some steps, or the socks are not strong, it can affect your real LEGAL pp.

After using the cash in the Canadian pp, make it limited Buy doing the same thing which you did to limit the HACKED PP that is open https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ft-certificate , choose the amount and pay using the Canadian pp, as the pp has no money, it will say " YOU MUST ADD MORE FUNDS TO YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT" which will make the canadian pp limited.

Thats it, when the original owner of the hacked pp disputes, the balance of the FRANCE PP or the balance of the CANADAIN PP will go NEGATIVE :p but this will only happen if u used a GOOD AND STRONG SOCKS 5.

NOTES: The SOCKS of each of the FRANCE PP, CANADIAN PP and THE HACKED PP shall be STRONG!
AND ALSO GOOD, because if they are not, the balance will not go in negative.

You must clear cookies after using every different PP.

If you are sending money to your own Paypal Account then remember that it sould be a good paypal with atleast 6 months life.
But i won't suggest you to send money in your legal pp for the first time, use the method for 5-6 times for buying items, goods and etc then try it.

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score
LOAD PAYPAL AND CASHOUT WITH THIS SIMPLE STEPS

Requirements

CC / Bank Log ( if cc Non VBV cc preferably) - but we'll use a log for this tut

A PayPal account (should be OLD for this method)

Clean socks/RDP

STEPS

Step 1

Once you are on the paypal dashboard navigate to wallet.

Step 2

Tap on link a card or Bank.

Step 3

Depending on what you got from the spammer (i.e cc or log) choose either link a debit or credit card or link a bank account.

Step 4

Choose a bank from the list depending on the bank log you have.

Enter the routing number and account number as in the log.

Click on confirm instantly now.

Step 5

Enter the username and password of the bank log info u bought and click CONFIRM INSTANTLY.

You can flood the email if you find it necessary.

On the ‘Add Money’ page choose the bank you added and the amount to transfer Done.

Your money will be accessible after 3 days but in some cases, it reflects instantly for NFCU and USAA banks.

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
HOW TO CASH OUT MONEY FROM PAYPAL - ALL POSSIBLE WAYS (AND INSTRUCTIONS)

Hello. Each of us who works with PayPal knows that every day it becomes more and more difficult to earn money on it, many excellent ways of cashing out are a thing of the past and have become just a pleasant memory, and many of us who used to get good clean money without problems now limit ourselves to a spike on the eBay within half a hundred.

But not everything is still lost, and in this manual I will tell you, although not about the simple, but about the right way to cash out brutus PayPal and self-regs, self-regs in this case are more priority, but brutus is still alive (contrary to the opinion of many). I immediately warn you that the method is not easy and you will have to sweat and invest a little, but it's worth it. So.

This method consists in making an Italian PayPal account for accepting funds and pouring dirty money on it, then withdrawing it to the card, then to the skrill, and then at will (I personally withdraw money from the Skrill to my bank account or to my virvox account, followed by transferring money to bitcoins). There are a lot of output options from Skril. Why Italian? Because they have fewer questions about the fact that a virtual and not a real card and bank are linked, the PayPal looks at this when withdrawing money.

To work, we will need:

Italian post office. To be honest, I've always been too lazy to search for Italian mail, so I'm going to mail.com, I didn't notice much difference or any bad attitude of the stick to mail com. All Good.
Scan of an Italian passport (not required, but it may play a very positive role in the future). You can buy it from verified docs service.

Italian dedicated server, costs about $ 1, I do not think that there will be problems with finding a seller, there are a lot of them on each board. (I will immediately warn you that for security reasons, it is better to log in to dedicated server from the left IP, you can use VPN, socks5 via proxy, or do not use anything, but just carefully clean the logs on dedicated server).

Virtual card for withdrawing funds. Personally, I use intropey maps www.entropay.com. I use it for the reason that it is the fastest money transfer from PayPal (1 day), and I also spend only $ 2 on it. At this point, I want to explain: the intropey site asks you to make a deposit of 30 euros to activate the card, only after making this deposit the card is assigned a number and it becomes working, but then you can safely withdraw these 30 euros from the card, and as a result we get the card for free, but 2 euros must be left on the card account to accept stick mini-deposits. + We can enter any name of the cardholder, we will enter the name of the owner of the account of our Italian PayPal itself.

- Bank account. For some reason, many people are scared off by this particular moment, but to register a bank account that can be linked to the Italian PayPal, there is nothing complicated. Go to the site leupay.eu. This is an offshore bank, where it is easy to register and open an account, we will be interested in the IBAN number, which we will then link the Bank account to the PayPal. You should register the invoice on the left passport, I usually buy a scan of any passport and register it with it, but if you initially bought a scan of an Italian passport, then register it with it, it will be generally ideal. (I buy scans passports for $ 1 from the same seller that sells Italian ones, ICQ, Telegram, Jabber indicated above). When registering, it will ask for a number and send an SMS with the code to it, so I advise you to use it www.receive-sms-online.info or sms-reg.com

- Italian virtual phone number for receiving SMS messages, we will need it in order to verify our account at 100% and then withdraw funds to the card. You can find a free number for accepting SMS messages on the Internet or buy one. I can recommend the service tollfreeforwarding.com

Let's get started.
- Go to dedicated server and make email on mail.com in the name of the future owner of the PayPal (according to the scanned passport, if you bought it)
We go to the PayPal site and click register an account, register in the same name as the mail, there should be no problems here, for now we come up with secret questions and skip the suggestion to add a card or Bank. (click on the PayPal icon) Go to the mail and confirm the soap. After completing the initial registration and confirming it, our account will be verified for 40%. Next, click on banks and cards.

In the window that opens click on Link a card and get to this window

aba146b0d5f4.jpg

Select Visa and enter the data from our intropey card, enter the address specified during intropey registration and click save.
Next, on the main page, click confirm card and wait for deposits to come to our intropey (wait for them in your personal account of intropey, they will go for a day or two)

Using the same method, we add an IBAN Bank

a58300418250.jpg

After adding and confirming the card and Bank soap, our account becomes 80% verified, then we add a phone number, accept SMS with the code, and that's it, our account is 100% confirmed.

So, we have an Italian paypal account, now you need to set it up to accept payments. to do this, go to the add money tab

f105be77df2e.jpg

This window opens

63e9469e639e.jpg

Here we go

Then here

b0558d221065.jpg

Then here

cfcd1bc9144e.jpg

And set the values as shown in the image below

c785807d6f6f.jpg

Set it up. Be sure to let it rest for a couple of days.
After setting up and settling down, our account is ready to accept and withdraw funds. For example, you can transfer money from samoregs to our account, but this is not easy to do with brutus PayPal. To cash out brutus I personally ordered an online store from a webmaster friend in the form of a one page site with several fake products of different prices with the paypal payment method and I tied my Italian PayPal to it, as a result, when buying a fake product, I was transferred to the standard form of payment and I drove my brutus accs there, the money is credited instantly. But you can make it easier. From dedicator go to the stream site www.twitch.tv and we register as a streamer (nothing complicated) when registering, we insert the soap of our Italian PayPal account and get a link to the donation. Now, when you click on this link and fill out the form (messages to the streamer, requests, etc.), you will receive a standard payment window. (same as on eBay or in any other store)

Next, with your system configured for carding (dedicated server or virtual machine, whatever you use there), we carding our brutus PayPal and get money to your Italian PayPal account instantly. (Just for carding, don't use the dedicated server on which our PayPal was registered).

Now for the output to the card. After the bay on your PayPal, let the money lie down for at least a day, because if you immediately fill in and send money for withdrawal, then the antifraud may start to get nervous and limit our account made with such difficulty and then later. So the deposit to your account must last at least two days (a day to spend money on the Bank account + a day to withdraw money to the card). Another important factor – don't withdraw all your money at once! If, for example, you have filled 100, then withdraw 70, be sure to leave money on the balance, otherwise the paranoid antifraud will not forgive you for the fact that you have completely withdrawn money and left nothing to PayPal. Now I will explain why we needed the screen of the Italian passport and the registration of the PayPal on it: if your stick is still limited, you can try to restore it by sending your documents (our purchased passport) and maybe it will be restored.

And a few more words about the intropey, if the money was successfully withdrawn to it, then you can assume that they are already in your hands, since if the stick starts a showdown with the intropey like he brought you stolen money, etc., then the intropey politely sends the stick to three funny letters explaining that this is the problem of the PayPal itself. That's all, I wish you good luck in our difficult task.

Virtual payment system PayPal it is one of the most popular in the world. In fact, this is a real luminary among such online services. Today, the financial market is quite saturated and there are many good payment systems, but PayPal surpasses them all in scale. Currently, the system serves customers from more than 200 countries around the world. And the main thing that interests many domestic PayPal users is how to cash out money?

STANDARD METHODS BY DEFAULT
By default, this payment system supports the following withdrawal methods:
  • Bank transfer;
  • To a plastic card;
  • To virtual wallets of other payment systems.
At first glance, everything is simple. In fact, for domestic users, withdrawing funds from PayPal is not such an easy task. In fact, only US residents can use this system on "preferential" terms. The rest are forced to put up with large commissions, long withdrawal periods and other problems that can kill a lot of nerve cells. In total, for those who are looking for opportunities to cash out PayPal, the following methods will be relevant:

PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL TO A BANK ACCOUNT

You should immediately make a reservation: due to the fact that international sanctions have been imposed against some Russian banks, you should pay special attention to the fact that you need to study the status of your financial institution by reading the sanctions list or contacting the payment system support service. If the Bank is under sanctions, the withdrawal of money will not be possible-PayPal will simply block the transaction.

If everything is clear with the Bank, you can start withdrawing funds. You can only do this to a verified bank account. To do this, go to Your PayPal merchant profile, open the "Withdraw funds" tab and click "Add bank account". The system will ask you to fill out a form in which you need to specify all the required banking details, namely:
  • Account type (individual or legal entity);
  • Full Name;
  • Bank name;
  • Bank identification code;
  • Account number.

After that, the owner will be checked. PayPal will send you two checksums, which you need to enter in the verification window.
Depositing money to a bank account takes an average of 5-7 days. If the Bank rejects the transfer for any reason, PayPal will still deduct the refund fee. In General, users who have previously worked only with Webmoney or Yoomoney. MONEY will not be happy with this scenario.

You can watch a detailed video on how to withdraw money from PayPal to a Bank account:

HOW TO EXCHANGE PAYPAL FOR CASH AND MAKE MONEY ON IT (WITHOUT INTERMEDIARIES AND EXCHANGES)

You probably know that PayPal works directly with eBay. You can simply buy a good and popular product at a bargain price, and then sell it for cash. If you buy for less than you sell, you can still make money on it.

If you need to regularly withdraw money from PayPal, for example, for $ 300-800 a month, then you can simply buy some fashionable equipment or accessories by selling them in your city.
You can buy not only on eBay, but also from others. This method may be the best, because instead of giving 15-20% of the money, you can choose to pay for it % . You can get cash not only without interest, but also with a profit for withdrawing money to a Bank card that you still pay a commission for maintaining the card and withdrawing money from.

There are 2 ways to cash out PayPal via a Webmoney wallet:
  • By creating a request on the payment system's website yourself;
  • Use the services of third-party exchangers.
To withdraw money directly, you need to go to the WebMoney exchange (https://exchanger.money/emoney) and create a request:

sozdanie-zajavki.jpg

Before creating an application, you need to specify the exchange directions at the top.
After creating a request for a certain amount of exchange, it will appear in the General list. All you have to do is wait for confirmation, which can be sent to your Merchant profile or Keeper WM. When you receive the message, click on the link and follow the instructions.

The second way is to use the services of exchangers. This method is one of the fastest and easiest (it takes a maximum of half an hour to complete everything). As for the disadvantages, these include a high Commission (on average, 16-17%). However, many people agree to such an overpayment in order to get their money quickly.

obmen-paypal-na-wmz.jpg

Offers and commissions for exchanging PayPal to WMZ through exchange sites.
There are also some requirements. In particular, this is:
  • The presence of a personal certificate on Webmoney.
  • Register PayPal and Webmoney at the same email address.

The minimum transaction amount is $ 3.

HOW TO CASH OUT PAYPAL VIA QIWI (URGENT, BUT EXPENSIVE)

The Qiwi payment system impresses with its ease of use and versatility. But these advantages, unfortunately, do not apply to working with PayPal. Payment services do not provide for making direct transactions, so you will have to use network exchangers (for example, bestchange.ru or its equivalent). Losses in this case can reach a killer 30% of the entire transfer amount. However, this is partially compensated by the high speed of the transaction (from a few seconds to 2-3 minutes).

To withdraw money using this method, you need to find a suitable exchange through monitoring bestchange.ru and then follow its instructions (the exchange terms may differ on different sites).

obmen-paypal-na-qiwi.jpg

Offers of exchangers for withdrawing money from PayPal to Qiwi.

WITHDRAWAL FROM PAYPAL VIA YOOMONEY

For this service, the process of withdrawing funds from PayPal is generally identical to Webmoney. There are several ways to get paid:
  • Withdraw them to an e-wallet via exchangers;
  • Add them to your real or virtual Bank card account Yoomoney, which can be linked to your PayPal account.
When converting to rubles, the total Commission will be approximately 20%; the transaction completion time is a few minutes.

PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL VIA THE COMPANY'S OFFICE

Is there a scheme for how you can easily cash out PayPal quickly and with minimal commissions? Such a scheme exists and it is a direct receipt of funds from the wallet in the company's office. This method could be considered ideal (cash is immediately issued on hand, and the Commission is a measly 5%), if not for one weighty BUT - there are only two official PayPal representative offices in Russia - in Moscow and St. Petersburg.

PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL TO A PAYONEER CARD

Payoneer is a popular international payment system owned by MasterCard. It works all over the world and supports transactions with PayPal, which a domestic user can use. Withdrawal to a Payoneer card can generally be considered the most interesting and convenient way to work with PayPal. The main problem here is to issue a Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard. This process takes place according to the following scheme:

• Register on the Payoneer website;
  • Creating a virtual account in the United States;
  • User verification (here you need not only to send a passport screen as in Yoomoney. money or Webmoney, but also specify the sources of transfers to the card);
  • Waiting for the finished card to be issued and delivered to your residential address (on average, it takes 2-3 weeks);
  • Activation of the card by phone or on the website.

The Payoneer account is linked to the wallet in the PayPal merchant profile (menu "Virtual Bank account in the USA"). Using the card is paid ($20.95 per year), the transfer speed is 3-5 days, and the average commission is 5-6%.

RISKY METHODS

Another option is to use the services of private intermediaries, whose ads regularly appear on thematic forums and groups in social networks and look something like this: "I will cash out PayPal carding; I withdraw both white and gray; I turn it into cash, transfer it to a card or send it to any account".

Such intermediaries can sometimes be very useful indeed. For example, if you need money urgently or need to withdraw money from a "gray" wallet. In addition, such dealers are lured by relatively low commissions (on average 5-10%, not counting the commission for the transfer itself). However, you need to understand that using the services of such people, you can get caught by a fraudster and be left with nothing.

WITHDRAWAL VIA A VIRTUAL INTERMEDIARY (PROBLEMATIC METHOD)

Tired of crazy commissions, savvy users have come up with another interesting way to withdraw money from PayPal - to use as an intermediary various commercial sites that support replenishment through PayPal. These sites include some Forex brokers, gaming sites, online casinos, and other resources. The process itself is as simple as two times two - first you need to top up the deposit from your PayPal wallet, and after a while withdraw the funds, but in a different way (to a Bank card or wallet of another payment system). Moreover, it is not necessary to spend money on the site at all.

However, such an exotic method can also be fraught with some problems. In particular, not all sites work with PayPal. In addition, the administration is usually already aware of such tricks, so the rules for all such resources indicate that you can only withdraw money in the same way that they were replenished. Accounts created purely for withdrawing funds are usually quickly blocked.

HOW TO WITHDRAW MONEY FROM PAYPAL

The operation of the PayPal payment system in Belarus is subject to some restrictions. In particular, users can only pay for purchases in online stores that work with this virtual currency, and withdraw funds to the accounts of some local banks. What is the easiest way to cash out PayPal? There are also different options available here, but the most preferred one is Qiwi output.

Why Qiwi?
The main advantage is that to register in the system, you only need a SIM card of a mobile operator with international roaming enabled. This phone will receive confirmation codes, passwords, card numbers, etc. Using Qiwi is completely legal, so residents of this country will not experience any legal difficulties when working with the payment system.

IN CONCLUSION

As you can see, for non-residents of the United States, working with PayPal is quite a headache. However, despite all the inconveniences, the advantages of this payment system are much greater than the disadvantages. You can also withdraw money from PayPal without much damage to yourself. The main thing is to weigh the risks and choose the most appropriate method for a particular situation. In addition, PayPal's influence on the domestic market is gradually growing, which gives us hope that working with it will become more convenient and faster in the near future.

If you find an error, please select a text fragment and press Ctrl+Enter and we will definitely fix it! Thank you so much for your help, this is very important for us and other readers!
So I wrote a small manual on one way to cash out PayPal. In the future, I will write for beginners in full explanation all about dedicated servers/socks and in General how to bypass SM (PayPal protection).

So, dear beginners and professionals in the world of cashing out PayPal shares. In this tutorial, I will tell you about the ideal and fast cash out of a PayPal for bitcoins. Read about security, bypassing the wallet block and buying everything you need in my manual "bypassing PayPal antifraud", "online security" and "PayPal sellers and everything you need". So let's get started.

In 2007, the Virwox website was opened for the sale/purchase of bitcoin currency for a PayPal of okpei skrill and other electric systems of american origin. Then everyone started to pour a PayPal through this service, but in 2013 PayPal banned working with digital currencies and the topic died. Now the project is working, it bypassed the protection of the PayPal by saying that when you deposit, you can first exchange the currency for another one that is considered, but not digital, and then it for bitcoins. The cash out started playing again, but the Virwox project admins decided to cover up this topic, since now the withdrawal request takes 48 hours for the first deposit. Total withdrawals have become difficult. After all, a person receives an SMS "1000 bucks have been withdrawn from your acc via PayPal" and the same thing is sent to the email. A person submits an application.. After 5 hours, the funds were returned and the virwox account was blocked. Oldies withdraw money through registering a new account PayPal, transferring funds to it, and if a person who has stolen ... ahem stole funds submits an application with a delay of 10 hours, then for the paypal-viwox return process, it can take 48 hours and the payment will roll but this is a chore and the chance of 20-30 percent will not FALL!

But here I went around everything. So.. Buying a PayPal account. In the name of the owner, we register an account in okpay and do this with a dedicator like we are americans. This is the only system where we don't need to verify our identity through passport scans! Why? Yes, because transfers of up to 10 bucks to other users and replenishment are allowed. And we don't need any more. So we top up $ 2 via any exchanger. We go to virwox and register in the name of that unlucky person… Next, we top up the account with $ 2 via okpay, exchange it and withdraw it to a bitcoin address... we Wait 48 hours. No problems all pure money passes. Our account gets the status "verified" , which means that the loot on the bitcoin wallet will be received instantly! We top up via PayPal (unfortunately up to 88 bucks) quickly do everything (3-5 minutes) and the money is in our bitcoin wallet.. I won't explain how to withdraw money from bitcoins. There are 100500 ways from 3 minutes to 5 days. It's simple)

PS if you have an acc PayPal with more than 200 bucks, you can make a self-register (read the article "PayPal self-registers") and throw 88 bucks on it, you can also make several self-registers. Then cash out each selfreg via virwox.
Embezzlement: PayPal account (5-10% of the amount)+3-5 $ dedicated server + all commissions to your Qiwi / poison wallet approximately 15% +2-3 bucks for okpay and that's it)

Other manuals described in this article I will fill in within a few days.
Perhaps, or rather, I'm almost sure that the topic was filled in the wrong place. Sorry waiting for the expletive...)
Each of us who works on a stick knows that every day it becomes more and more difficult to earn money on it, many excellent ways of cashing out are a thing of the past and have become just a pleasant memory, and many of us who used to get good clean money without problems now limit ourselves to a spike on the eBay within half a hundred

But not everything is still lost, and in this manual I will tell you, although not about the simple, but about the right way to cash out brutus PayPal and self-regs, self-regs in this case are more priority, but brutus is still alive (contrary to the opinion of many). I immediately warn you that the method is not easy and you will have to sweat and invest a little, but it's worth it. So.

This method consists in making an Italian PayPal account for accepting funds and pouring dirty money on it, then withdrawing it to the card, then to the Skrill and then at will (personally, I withdraw money from the Skrill to my Bank account or to my virvox account, followed by transferring money to bitcoins. There are a lot of output options from skirl. Why Italian? Because they have fewer questions about the fact that a virtual and not a real card and Bank are linked, the stick looks at this when withdrawing money.

The PayPal system is the most widespread In the world. Most users use this service to pay for purchases in foreign online stores and trade at auctions like eBay. But here we will not consider what it is. We will look at how to transfer money to PayPal. Here everything is extremely simple and clear. A member of the system can pay in cash through mobile phone stores or connect PayPal to a Bank card. In the case of trading on online auctions, it is often necessary to withdraw funds. In the West, there are no problems with this, but the service has limited functionality, so many system participants are interested in how to withdraw money from PayPal without Commission, how to withdraw money from PayPal without a card, and whether there is such a possibility at all.

Until recently, residents of the CIS countries were limited in working with the service, in particular, there was no possibility of withdrawing funds from the PayPal account. However, the service is actively developing and increasing its influence in developed countries. As a result, the list of features available within the system has increased for users of former Soviet countries. At the moment, we already know how to get money on PayPal. However, a limited number of ways are still available to system participants.

How do withdraw money from PayPal?

• Withdrawing funds from a PayPal account to a bank card;
  • Through PayPal and Payoneer;
  • How to withdraw from PayPal through an exchanger.

The PayPal system suggests using a Bank account or Bank card to withdraw funds. How withdraw money from PayPal to a Bank card? Basically, this is the only official way. However, if this option does not suit You for some reason, then you can use alternative methods. Below you will find a detailed description of all current options for withdrawing funds from your PayPal account.

WITHDRAWAL OF FUNDS FROM PAYPAL TO A BANK CARD

How to withdraw money from PayPal to a Bank card. Currently, there is only one official way for PayPal users to withdraw funds from their wallet. Each participant of the system can withdraw money from the account's account to a Bank account or card. In principle, this is not the worst option, and besides, it does not provide for a Commission. For comparison, it is worth noting that it is almost impossible to work with Qiwi. PayPal Commission – when withdrawing funds from a PayPal account to a Bank account-is not charged. There is also no limit for the minimum withdrawal amount. Before withdrawing money from PayPal to a Bank card (), you should learn more about the conditions specific to This method.

HOW TO TRANSFER MONEY TO A BANK CARD WITH PAYPAL AND HOW MUCH CAN I WITHDRAW FROM PAYPAL:
  • No Commission is charged for withdrawing money;
  • Funds can only be withdrawn to a confirmed Bank account;
  • There is no limit on the minimum withdrawal amount in rubles;
  • The minimum amount of funds to be withdrawn depends on the user's status in the system (see );
  • The minimum withdrawal amount in another currency must be equivalent to $ 10;
  • Withdrawal of funds is possible only in rubles (when withdrawing another currency, money is automatically converted to rubles, taking into account the current exchange rate);
  • The minimum amount of funds to be withdrawn in a foreign currency should be equivalent to $ 3.

These are probably all the conditions that users who plan to withdraw money from PayPal to a Bank card or account should know. Again, if you use other payment systems (WebMoney, Qiwi, Yoomoney), then you do not need to tell that PayPal provides users with fairly good conditions for withdrawing funds from the system. Of course, in terms of possible options for withdrawing money, PayPal is inferior to other electronic systems calculations. But you do know how to withdraw money from paypal to a Bank card without Commission. In addition, now almost everyone has a Bank card and a Bank account. So even if there were other options, many people would choose this one. If you are satisfied with withdrawing money from paypal to your Bank card, please follow the instructions below.

TO WITHDRAW MONEY FROM PAYPAL, FOLLOW THESE STEPS:[
  1. Log in to your account and go to the "Overview" section;
  2. In the "PayPal account Balance" tab, select "Withdraw funds";
  3. Enter your details and click " Continue»;
  4. To complete the operation, click Submit.

Please note that you will need a Bank identification code (BIC) and an account number that is linked to the card. If you don't have this information, check with the Bank that serves You in advance. You won't be able to withdraw money immediately. We'll have to wait a bit until the verification process is complete. This procedure is performed without any difficulties for the user. Initially, the service will send a small amount to the specified banking details. After that, you will need to specify the amount received to the account in the PayPal merchant profile. You may receive several verified amounts. After that, you can easily withdraw funds from the system to the specified card. The verification procedure takes from 2 to 4 days.

Important: one Bank account can only be linked to one PayPal account. If you need to withdraw money from PayPal to another card, you will have to delete the old account and add a new one.

WITHDRAW MONEY FROM PAYPAL VIA PAYONEER

Previously, users were not able to withdraw money from PayPal to a Bank card. Therefore, we had to use alternative options. At that time, many users used the Payoneer service to withdraw funds from PayPal. However, this method is still relevant today. Payoneer provides an opportunity to open a card that allows you to spend funds on your PayPal account without a long withdrawal process. Any adult citizen of Russia can apply for a Payoneer Mastercard. It is also worth noting that the issue of such a card is possible in other CIS countries. The Payoneer card is no different from a regular Mastercard card. You can also use it to pay for services, make purchases, and withdraw cash. However, there were some pitfalls here. Before withdrawing money from your PayPal account to your Payoneer card, please read the terms and conditions that apply to This method.

CONDITIONS FOR WITHDRAWING FUNDS FROM PAYPAL TO A PAYONEER CARD:
  • A Payoneer card can only be issued in dollars, so when withdrawing a different currency, the system automatically converts funds at the internal exchange rate;
  • Annual maintenance of the card will cost almost $ 30;
  • When transferring funds to a Payoneer card from PayPal, the сommission is already 1%;
  • Cash withdrawal provides for a fixed Commission of 3 dollars and 15 cents (when withdrawing rubles, the currency will be converted at the Bank's exchange rate).

Let's be honest, withdrawing money to a Bank account or card directly from the PayPal site looks much more attractive than using a Payoneer card. However, if you still prefer to use this option, then go to the Payoneer website to issue a card, register in the system and send a scanned copy of your passport to the address indicated on the site. The card will be delivered to You by mail within 25 days. After receiving the card, you must activate it and activate the virtual account service. The corresponding instructions will be provided by the service, so we will not describe the sequence of your actions, and the order of activation and activation of the virtual account may change.

WITHDRAW MONEY FROM PAYPAL VIA AN EXCHANGE

It is known that you can withdraw money from PayPal through electronic exchange offices. However, this option allows you to withdraw funds only to the account of another payment system. If you need WebMoney or Yoomoney, then you can consider the terms of exchangers. Again, you should not count on favorable terms, because exchangers keep a fairly large commission. It is more profitable to withdraw money from PayPal to the attached card, and then top up the account of another payment system. In this case, you will not lose anything. If the savings are not important for You, or there is another reason that does not allow you to withdraw funds from PayPal to the card, then you can use exchangers.

How do I withdraw money from PayPal? Currently, there are quite a lot of electronic exchange offices that will exchange money from a PayPal account for the electronic currency of another payment system. Of course, depending on the exchanger, the exchange rate will differ. To find the most favorable offer we recommend using the main exchange office monitoring service – bestchange.ru if you have been using e-money for a long time, this service will be familiar to you. The service allows you to study the offers of several exchangers at the same time and choose the appropriate option. Withdrawal of funds from PayPal to the wallet of another payment system via an exchange is carried out instantly. The main disadvantage of this method is a rather high Commission (from 5% to 20%).