How to breed beginners (carding)

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
PLEASE READ THIS TEXT CAREFULLY AND PREFERABLY SEVERAL TIMES BEFORE SEARCHING FOR TRANSFERS OR CARDS.

THIS INFORMATION IS WRITTEN IN A VERY STRIPPED - DOWN VERSION AND DOES NOT FULLY REFLECT ALL THE NUANCES OF CARDERS WORK,

BUT IT IS ENOUGH TO RECOGNIZE SCAMMERS.

The first thing you should pay attention to is the number of ads, if you see that a person throws their ad every day, or even several times a day, you can be 100% sure that this is a ripper.

Moreover, Ripper is so greedy and stupid that he does not care that he shoots himself in this way, I think this is already clear to those who have at least a gram of gray matter.

The most important thing you probably need to know is that dump+pin, ready-made cards with a balance - this is always a divorce.

They have never been sold, are not being sold, and will not be sold. If it is still difficult for you to understand this, then I will explain further why this is a divorce.

1. If people shoot dumps by ru, they will fill these dumps themselves, at most, they have their own experienced drops. Article 159 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation has not yet been canceled, so those who are engaged in skimming, sit quieter than water, lower than grass and ads that there is a set of drops,

and even more so sites, forums, pages ( especially in the ru zone) will never be found, and if you see an ad in which a person claims that he has found a real filler

or thanks someone supposedly for the transfer, then this is a simple ripper that promotes itself in this way.

People who remove dumps have been in this business for a long time (lamers are caught after installing skimmers on an ATM) and left-wing dummies will not take drops.

If dumps are taken in South America, Asia, or Europe, they are cashed out there, but not in Russia.

2. It is impossible to find out the balance of the dump withdrawn from the ATM, except in the ATM itself, so if you see that you are offered a card with the balance, this is a divorce.

3. If they offer foreign cards, most of them have a region login, so you won't need to add them to ru, plus the limits.

4. Dumps with pins are dropped by email, ICQ, jabber, drop itself writes a dump to the blank with an encoder.

The encoder and plastic must be their own.

Therefore, do not see each other for sending cards, bookmarking, etc., this is a divorce, NO ONE SENDS CARDS, because you need to pour the entire database of dumps at once so that the database in the bank does not loknut.

However, you don't need to buy an encoder.Believe me, you won't find dumps with pins. Gets an average 10-20 drop%

5. Since adequate carders do not work on ru, forget the phrase "I will fill in your accounts in ru banks", "I will fill in qiwi, Yandex, etc.".

Money is merged from foreign accounts, so the accounts to which it is merged must be foreign. In Russia, few people work, and if they do, they work with legal accounts, and for this drop must have one-day firms.

If a carder needs to transfer money, there are a lot of ways to do this when drop services are not needed. In addition, if the filler poured "dirt" on your card, the account would be frozen, and evil uncles in uniform would come to you.

6. I suggest that you make a deposit on the card, provided that there is a certain amount of money on it (the amount depends on the greed of ripper). Please provide your bank card details, phone number, cvv, etc. After that, the money from the card safely goes into the pocket of scammers

7. A person writes that he allegedly received a transfer and says that he is afraid to pour them and asks for advice on what to do when leaving his mail. Of course, this divorce is designed for simpletons who will immediately write asking who made the transfer and this supposedly kind soul will give you the coordinates of the transfer maker who, of course, works on prepayment. There are such scammers on many resources with the same text, so don't be surprised.

8. Well, now take precautions against scammers. If you are offered to pay for delivery, just tell them the following phrase: "I have an encoder and plastic, give me dumps I'll write them down myself", I assure you, I threw them right away, because they have nothing.

Carders do not use mail, only jabber, and in extreme cases icq.

So do not pay attention to clowns leaving their email (mail in the ru zone is one of the main signs of ripper).

AS FOR PREPAYMENTS, IF YOU ARE ASKED FOR A PREPAYMENT, AND THEY STILL WORK ON CLOSED BOARDS, THEN YOU ONLY NEED TO WORK THROUGH A CLOSED BOARD GUARANTOR, A BOARD THAT YOU CAN TRUST,

IN ANY OTHER CASES, THIS IS A DIVORCE, YOU CAN SLIP A FAKE FORUM, A FAKE GUARANTOR( you don't need to ask me about these forums, learn to use Google)

NEVER SEND MONEY TO ANYONE IN ADVANCE IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE AMONG THE ABANDONED SUCKERS.

9. Do not be afraid of schoolchildren who write the same text about selling cards, transfers, like a carbon copy, without knowing anything about the details of this work, be afraid of those who know everything and in this topic, I mean "Internet carders", they will breed you like a teapot for prepayment.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, IN ORDER NOT TO BE THROWN, REMEMBER ONE SIMPLE THING, ABSOLUTELY ALL ADS RELATED TO CASH AND TRANSFERS, THIS IS A DIVORCE, IN ORDER TO ENTICE YOU TO PAY IN ADVANCE, FOR DELIVERY, FOR MAKING A CARD, FOR BUYING ACCOUNT, FOR SECURITY, THERE ARE A LOT OF OPTIONS AND RIPPER HAVE TO COME UP WITH SOMETHING NEW ALL THE TIME.

AT THE SAME TIME, THEY DO NOT DISDAIN ANY AMOUNTS. TAKE MY WORD FOR IT, AN ORDINARY PERSON WHO IS LOOKING FOR THE SAME TRANSFERS, DUE TO LACK OF MONEY, CAN NOT FINANCIALLY PULL THE SERVICES OF A REAL FILLER, BECAUSE THE AMOUNTS ARE FILLED IN LARGE AND YOU NEED TO PAY THE CORRESPONDING AMOUNT TO THE GUARANTOR. AND IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY ACCOUNTS ABROAD OR A LEGAL ACCOUNT, YOU CAN SAFELY FORGET ABOUT WORKING AS A DROP SERVICE. RIPPERS ARE EVEN TOO LAZY TO CHANGE THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS AFTER A KICK, SO DON'T BE LAZY TO SEARCH FOR YOUR EMAIL IN SEARCH ENGINES.

AND SUMMING UP, I REPEAT, A LEFT-WING PERSON FAR FROM THE WORLD OF CARDING WILL NEVER FIND EITHER A FILLER OR CARDS FOR CASH, SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU ARE DUMMIES WHO DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DO ANYTHING AND DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS AREA OF EARNINGS, AND DUMMIES IN CARDING DO NOT LIKE AND DO NOT WORK WITH THEM!!!

I ALSO WANT TO GIVE ADVICE FOR THOSE WHO STILL WANT TO MASTER THE PROFESSION OF A CARDER, START LIKE MOST CARDERS WITH A DUFFEL BAG, AND THEN WITH A SET OF EXPERIENCE AND IT WILL COME TO INDEPENDENT TRANSFERS.