How Do I Pass ID Scan With Digital ID

Reaction score
yo when im tryin do loans or whatever and they ask for ID verification and they want you to scan it but I have the digital form of ID how do I use the digital form to pass ID verification scan?

Reaction score
yo when im tryin do loans or whatever and they ask for ID verification and they want you to scan it but I have the digital form of ID how do I use the digital form to pass ID verification scan?
We take the cardholder data for verification on the exchange. Telegram SauceySam. We make ourselves documents, or rather print a fake document with a photo, you can laminate it. Next, we take the printed document in hand and follow the instructions. We change the face - we get a verification.

https://github.com/alievk/avatarify - allows you to swap your face in real time, during a video call on Skype, or zoom.

Father

Professional
Reaction score
You need to turn to professional services for the preparation of any documents. They will be able to scan your ID. It is enough for them to provide a digital copy of it.
The service will cost from $ 5.
You can find services for drawing documents in this section:

If you do not want to contact the verified services of artists, then you need to study the lessons of Photoshop (the correct preparation of documents) on YouTube.

Reaction score
I appreciate it but I’m not talkin bout selfie ID I’m talkin bout just the ID then they have a box to put the ID inside for it to scan if you know what I mean