How banks flag bases.

dum.ps

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I've made this thread to explain how banks flag the bases and how to extend the period that banks take to flag.

- Banks receive hundreds of calls daily about stolen cards/unauthorized transactions so If you're selling different bins slowly that takes long for a bank to start investigating.

- Selling bases In mix Is much harmless than Selling same bin In large quantity

- Dumps are straight from the POS takes 4-6 Month If you're selling In bulk to start flagging.

- Small Banks Flag much faster than big banks due to the small amount of customers so It's easier for them

- They won't Investigate anything as long as you're selling 100-200 per week from same bank. It's totally normal to them

Hope you find this useful And happy selling.

Last edited:

rodney

Professional
Reaction score
common sense but thanks anyway

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
thank u for support bro this is real infos. also, vendor who like giving out dumps from same bin will kill theyre own bases this way )

foolish moves, another advice to dumps vendor ) if u give out test/ or free donate by other means. request member to contact for freebies, do not post!! )

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
i wonder also ) if this flagging by the way is control by maybe VISA instead of bank by it self ) maybe this joint effort as well

my guy in states on last travel (he stay for 6 month) abuse bin of chase that was not widely used. bin was region of california used in ogden utah area. this card became blocked/flagged in area within two months of destruction!

card originallie will swipe 400$ at one time, and work for days on ends time. by 2 month period time pass, this card only go one time for purchase less than 80 USD.

hopefully this is useful to topic. may be off bit

dum.ps

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
Scorpyo
Yes Banks can cause that region-block you mentioned.

Last edited: