Enroll for dummies

Forum Library

Professional
Reaction score
So I decided to write a little about on roll on First's example (First USA Bank) as this bank is the easiest and good for newbies.

In a lot of USA bank is enough to know only DOB (Date of birth) and SSN (Social Secure Number). Once you've bought a CC (in our example you should find by BIN card of First USA Bank) then look up for holder's SSN (they don't need DOB) in special services (usually it costs $1-$2). Further we go to bank's site (http://www.firstusa.com/) and in the bottom find two fields for logogng in. Look for enroll option a little below and click here. So we see two another fields:
1. In the first we enter a number of credit card.
2. The second is for SSN.
Click next and now we're on the holder's verification page (stupid american system) - here we enter exp. date and CVV. If all is correct we see another fields for entering login and password. Enter it and congratulations! You have enroll now!
So click on the link and will see a lot of letters and digits )) Main of what is written there is:

Total Credit Limit $10,600.00 - max. amount which can be on card
Cash Advance Limit $2,120.00 - how much could be cashed out through ATM
Available Credit $10,533.00 - Available money
Outstanding Balance $66.95 - How much was spent

The main string you need is Available Credit. I'd like to warn you that there could be accounts with some cards in one. To avoid mistakes look on last digits (usually they're open for observing). To change address just look for option "Change addres" in the menu to the left. By the way mainly you should to wait for some time (differently in different banks) before using the card. So you can change the address on drop's address and go shopping! ))

That's about mainly all. Good luck to all in job!

markykoy

BANNED
Reaction score
support, regarding on the login and password, would that be our own login and pass to create? Or the card holder's?

Forum Library

Professional
Reaction score
markykoy, you may make it any what you want, that's not important - just for logging in.

Crunkking

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
support, So when u make an enroll. You get like a debit card sent to you? so u can cashout or go shopping? i dont understand that part when u setup the enroll what can u do with it? get a card sent to your drop?

thanks for the info if u can

Last edited:

Sefyu

RIPPER
Reaction score
plz support , how much time u need wait after changing address for make an order with firstbank ?

And whats the best trick when i use enroll ? make one big order or make many order for 800 or 1000 $ each ??

THANKS FOR HELP

konnect

DEER
Reaction score
Hi support , thanks for that tutorial , it is short but quiet detailed. In case of doing COB with first bank, is it possible the old phone number will be called to check before the change is done ?? Thanks

jolopero

Carder
Reaction score
hi stells, please help me. when you do the cob to your drop addresse, do you have to use ip from the new addresse? please help