Earning money on foreign scans

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
Hello! We will breed Americans. You will need at least basic knowledge of English and scans of documents, preferably an ID.

I want to remind you that this channel is not dedicated to earning schemes, and I only show a case, a case, an example of how it happens, what they earn now, what they live off. So don't take it as a way to make money, but only as something interesting.

We create a Facebook page, just make it through the TOR and sit through it too, this will be enough for security reasons.

We make a "hacker" page, join all sorts of network security, IT, and so on communities. Creating the appearance of not being fake. We add friends, by the way, it's not necessary to make an American page, I made a Russian dude and everything rolled no worse, if it's even easier to make a Russian if you don't know English very well.

When the page is ready, we buy scans, starting from 10-50 pieces. I will say right away, the more the better. They are not expensive — it is necessary to find non-usannye, tobish in one hand. Ideally, women are 25-40 years old. The page is ready, scans are available-then the most interesting part. We need to find people with scans on Facebook. I will say this with 50 scans, I find at least 25-30 people. Further, for those who have been found, we write something like the following, by the way, you can just score in the translator, as I often do: Hello (name), immediately sorry for my English, I'm from Russia.

The fact is that I am a hacker and often look into black shops that sell people's documents in order to further illegal actions. I found your documents on one such resource. And we throw the victim a scan to confirm it. The person immediately starts to panic and ask a lot of questions. We explain that attackers can use these scans to take out a loan, rent a car, or whatever else comes to mind, intimidate them, and use SI. When the victim is brought to the bar, and shits in his pants, we write to her — that it is not a problem for us to remove her docks from this store, especially since no one has bought them yet, but we will not do it for free. I offer different amounts from $ 100 to $ 500.

If a person writes that they will not pay anything, just forget about it for a couple of days, we will come back to it later. And then the same with all the others. For those who paid immediately, we simply inform you that their documents have been deleted from the site's database. For those who did not pay, we write either from the purchased (twisted) page, or from another fake. We write something like: You shouldn't have cheated me out of $100-500, I have your documents with which I will contact the police. I also did it a little differently: I just texted the victim (from an American number) something like: loan approved have a nice day, and so on. In 90% of cases, they immediately write to you that they are ready to pay. The essence of the topic was described superficially, nothing complicated. The topic is quite profitable. I bought 40 scans, of which I found about 25 people. 15 of them paid$ 150 each. I spent about 3-5 days on the divorce. Good luck to all.