Darknet Prepaid Visa gift cards – what are your experiences with using them?

davesaunders

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can get in serious legal trouble later for buying and using any of the Prepaid gift credit cards for either Visa or Mastercard that are often sold on the Dark Net? Most marketplace sellers say that these cards are 100 percent safe to use because they function just like any other kind of gift card that you might use in a store. And they are also supposedly safe to use because they have already been purchased using another credit card before they are sold to you. Some sellers even say that the cards can’t be tracked because of that same reason. But I am still cautious.

So I was just curious about anyone else’s experiences with using these cards. Have also been reading about a credit card called Swiss Black that is supposedly always safe to use as well if anyone knows anything. But maybe the overall risk isn’t worth it. These cards usually only cost around $350 for a 10,000 balance and alot of my investments were wiped out during the last 3 years because of covid. So that’s the main reason I am thinking about purchasing these cards. Don’t want to face any serious legal consequences though, need any kind of advice or opinions that you can provide if you have ever used or purchased the same cards yourself, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Father

Professional
Reaction score
Gift cards are purchased by carders using stolen credit cards. which means it is illegal.

The anti-fraud system of the store where the Gift cards were purchased stores the IP address for up to 6 months. Therefore, when purchasing Gift cards, you must use the correct system settings and the IP address of the cardholder for successful payment.

However, at the moment, there is not a single case described in the news where a carder was caught by the police or FBI for working with Gift cards.

Theoretically, the site on which they will be activated also stores data about what exactly was purchased and to what address it was sent. Therefore, it is best to use them on a drop service, which will provide its addresses for the goods and pay you cryptocurrency for it.

You can also buy cryptocurrency with gift cards - this is the best option for cashing them out. You can also sell them to buyers who will pay you up to 90% of their balance.

Never buy gift cards from sellers who sell them for less balance online. This is where scammers work and after prepayment they will simply take your money and deceive you.

If you want to get gift cards, learn to buy them yourself for good bins.

Summarize. There will be no problems with the law for working with gift cards. You can work with them, but making them yourself is difficult.

davesaunders

Reaction score
That makes sense, thanks. I was thinking about only using the gift card to buy more cryptocurrency from another exchange or website that sells it. That way I wont need to ever give out my home address and some sites say they dont even require KYC verification these days. So its probably the safest way to go. I did read other news sources saying people get caught often for using the physical cards instead but these visa gift cards seem to be all online only. Like the market seller just emails you the expiry date and security code of the card and any other information needed to use it and thats it. The seller mentions nothing about ever wanting my address to ship it to me. Cloned cards though or normal credit cards probably have much more risk based on what I was reading.

You wouldn’t happen to know the best websites that you can buy crypto from that don’t require KYC ? You might not see this post again since it’s a large forum. But if you happen to have a few favorite crypto platforms you use for cashing out or just any that you might recommend, that would help alot to know about. I already tried some others just for buying crypto with my own funds in the past but even when the website said no KYC required, I still found that the individual seller I purchased from always wanted a photo of my govt ID. So most markets are often still checking something or they seem very reluctant to sell anything to you if you refuse to provide verification.

andromedaguy

Reaction score
Basically I don't recommend buying prepaid CCs , because most of them are scam, they I'll left you empty handed after get money from you, still if you can find legit site... good on you.
BTW try bitmachina. ca this is the Canada based bitcoin website where you can buy BTC using CCs. Just enter basic details of the card holder that's it.