Clean socks 5 where ? Bins that work with Walmart ? How to cash out easily ?

Bob Esponja

Carder
Reaction score
Does anybody know about clean socks 5 proxies that have low fraud scores ? I tried proxy-seller.com and Proxt6.net but they keep selling me shit proxies with high fraud scores. I tried to trick them into giving me new ones by claiming the browsing speed is low but they refuse to change it and proxy-seller.com has horrible customer service.

Does anybody know if bins that work with Walmart ? Does the 510805 BIN work with Walmart ?

Does anybody know of a way to cash out ccs on PC ? I heard buying gift cards and selling them for bitcoins is a good way but a lot of people told me that gift card carding is very difficult

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
The bin you have mentioned is a public bin & won't work with fresh walmart account,it might work with old walmart account with purchase history.
eGift cards are easy cc to btc but gift card sites have strong antifraud & works with special bins only so it is not ideal choice for beginner to start with.

Bob Esponja

Carder
Reaction score
The bin you have mentioned is a public bin & won't work with fresh walmart account,it might work with old walmart account with purchase history.
eGift cards are easy cc to btc but gift card sites have strong antifraud & works with special bins only so it is not ideal choice for beginner to start with.
Ah ok that makes sense. And I suppose nobody will tell me what these special bins are because they don't want to lose money ?

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
Ah ok that makes sense. And I suppose nobody will tell me what these special bins are because they don't want to lose money ?
Unfortunately no one will sell it for free.

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
You can find good proxy services with fast and clean socks5 in this section:

The following bins work with Walmart:

PC works very well. But at the same time, buying gift cards is a bad idea, since the sites set an increased level of anti-fraud. You need to set up the machine correctly to buy gift cards.