Shippuden

Professional
Reaction score

Western Union Carding FULL TUTORIALS AND METHODS KIT V3.0​

+ Money On Hit Tutorial +

1. Needed Stuff to get your Transfering game on.

- Credit Card Details Needed.

Example:

CVV: 773
Full name: Trevor J Thomas
Expires: 04/14
DOB: 22/Aug/1943 Country: United Kingd0m
State: Stafford
City: Stafford
Address: 21 Nelson Way,
Post Code / ZIP: ST17 9LL
Phone: 01785257038
SSN:MMN: Smith

One of the many advantages of my tutorials, methods and schemes is that information has
been gathered enough for about all countrys in Europe, areas in US and AU that in some
cases you might not even need the full infos on a card to get a transfer from 500 to 2500
done let s say. Per example the UK LLoyds bank bin shown above

Bin:
Card Brand: VISA
Issuing Bank: LLOYDS TSB BANK PLC
Card Type: DEBIT
Card Level: CLASSIC
Iso Country Name: UNITED KINGDOM

This specific bin needs only Date of Birth in order to pass the Verified By Visa
verification.

One other bin as the one shown above, a Poppulaire Bank France bin

Name : Kenny HORACE
Adress: Langellier bellevue Bât B1 Apprt 30
City : Fort-de-France
Zip : 97200
Email : [email protected]
Phone : 0696059765
-
Cc nr : 5135360301060401
Exp date : november 2013
Cvv : 915
DOB : 30 / september / 1993

Bin:
Card Brand: MASTERCARD
Issuing Bank: MASTERCARD FRANCE S.A.S.
Card Type: CREDIT
Card Level: STANDARD
Iso Country Name: FRANCE

Date of Birth of regular cvv2s can be looked up easily at www.intelius.com/BirthDateFinder

- Western Union carding's actuall gimmick/trick is the card's bin working. With the info
provided in this package you will be able to card amounts from $100 to $25,000 with
sometimes regular credit cards, with a few easily made updates such as the easy/free date
of birth intelius lookup. Eeach and every bin works different, amounts that can be
transfered, ways to transfer the money and so on.

Card Bins:

- 492181 (UK)
- 513536 (FR)

Available Bins worldwide working with DOB (Date of Birth) alone (1748)

The On Hit Method of Transfering funds might be the most useful, easy and productive way
to get the best out of your cvv2s. A 5 minute process to have you : Funds are available for
pick up by receiver. status .

https://www.westernunion.co.uk/WUCOM...do?method=save
Western Union® Money Transfer Service

1: Transfer Details
2: Payment
3: Review
4: Receipt

http:///westernunion.co.uk

"Send Money" Button .

1. Registration Form completed with credit card details and legit valid e-mail address.
2. Western Union Money Transfer Service page will be next. You will have the following
info shown in the upper side of the page.

Western Union® Money Transfer Service

This being the Transfer Details part.

I am sending money to : (Country)
I would like to use the following money transfer service
Money In Minutes1

Amount I would like to send *

**********************************NOTE************ ************************

Enter the amount you want to send or to be received 2.

"Your send limit for this transaction is: £ 400,00.Your daily transaction limit will vary
based on your transaction history. Certain countries impose lower transaction limits that
prevent you sending amounts greater than the limits mandated by local law."

**********************************NOTE************ ************************

In this case for United Kingdom the daily amount limit that can be send without
extra verifications on certain bins is £ 400,00 .

Your Receiver will pick up approximately
469,00 Euro (EUR)
Conversion Rate:
1 United Kingdom Pound(£) = 1,1754507 Euro (EUR)

Amount entered: £ 399,00

Receiver Data Filled-

2.2 Payment Page

- Confirming CVV Code. Continue to next page

2.3 Review

- Confirm payment and receiver details. Check the Phone Number box.
The phone number must be entered as the same on card, there will be no calls from Western
Union to confirm anything in the "Money On Hit" Method and also sometimes the Western
Union bots check parts of the phone #'s listed with the banks.

- Check the I agree with terms and conditions box and send money

Send Amount (GBP):
£
Change Amount
Money Transfer Fees:
£
Total:
£

2.4 Verified By Visa or / MasterCard Secure Code Page

- For this Lloyds bank bin 492181 the VBV wasn't activated, what it ask for is only the
DOB (Date of Birth).
- Date Of birth entered, VBV Password created (123456mabla)

3.0 Receipt (Succes!)

( In the lower part of the receipt you can find the details wich are what this Money On Hit
Tutorial is all about :

"Identity Verification Status: Not Verified
Remaining Online Transactions Allowed: 1
Identity Verification Process: Not Started"

Thank You for choosing Western Union.
Your money transfer has been sent and can be picked up at any Agent location in your
receiver's area. You will receive an email confirming this transaction. Your
receiver must have the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) shown below to pick up the
money. You can send two (2) transactions in a 12-month period before you need to
complete our easy identification process. Learn more start verification

Security Icon Receiver will have to show a photo ID at the Agent location to be able
to receive the money.

Your Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN): 2006062899

Please use this number for any inquiries or to track the status online.
My Receiver's Information My Billing Information
Henry Rahley
Austria

Trevor J Thomas
21 Nelson Way,
Stafford
ST179LL
United Kingdom
My Payment Information My Money Transfer Summary
Name on Card:
Trevor J Thomas
Card Type: Visa® Credit Card
Card Number: xxxxxxxxxxxx0863

Amount Sent: £ 399,00
Money Transfer Fee : £ 32,00
Total: £ 431,00
My Contact Phone
If we need to contact you about this transaction, we will call you on 01785257038 .
My Identity
Identity Verification Status: Not Verified
Identity Verification Process: Not Started

Fun fast, CVV2 Money in Minutes. Enjoy :)

Last edited by a moderator:

artioma

Professional
Reaction score
i dont think this works because that too simple , if it will work everybody will card wu and be reach :D

w.utransfers

RIPPER
Reaction score
this aint true carding wu is not that easy maybe some years ago yes but not now

fishgoodeep

Professional
Reaction score
Ok but if you usе this bin 492181 (one of my favorite uk) need to call them

If you call them no problem :).They ask some info

Last edited:

artioma

Professional
Reaction score
Ok but if you usе this bin 492181 (one of my favorite uk) need to call them

If you call them no problem :).They ask some info

what do u mean need to call them? this bin is no good ..... there much much better

aro2011

Professional
Reaction score
carding WU is not easy as w.utransfers may be you were lucky on this one
But thanks keep up the good work

fishgoodeep

Professional
Reaction score
This is if you money in minutes whit cc
They want to call them and want some info rtc number and my be dob or what amount is you transaction.

One time i try to card WU only with Wellsfargo bank acc and i send 1500 $.But they stop me my be if you have luck and next time i will tray with small amount 400 $

Last edited:

artioma

Professional
Reaction score
how many times u succeed? and u use uk site or usa?

fishgoodeep

Professional
Reaction score
I try with UK i have successes with wellsfargo bank acc not have successes but my be some day i will have :)

Last edited:

jambar

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
u lie i make transfert but its avalaible only for ca with proper socks and cc for ca

wakawaka

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
u lie i make transfert but its avalaible only for ca with proper socks and cc for ca

Looks like you're light years away from carding wu my little friend :p

CUK77

Professional
Reaction score

Cash from CC using Western Union​

You are going to need the following tools before you go to westernunion.com and transfer money.

A complete Background Check of the card holder.

This is because if you are going to try and transfer anything over $100 dollars USD they will ask you various questions such as your previous address, social security number, Date of birth, Mothers maiden name, what your middle name is, what bank issued you your credit card, etc. In order to get that kind of infomation you will need to go to a site like peoplefinders.com and it costs about $60 for the infomation you might need for western union.

Phone spoofer/voice changer.

You will need this because western union will think you are a fraudster if you arent calling from the card holders phone number so you must use a phone spoofer service to make the caller id at western union come up with the card holders phone number. Basically trick western union into thinking your calling from the card holders house. The voice changer comes with the phone spoofer service and you need this obviously so your own voice isnt being recorded incase of an investication and also if your a male and your using a females cc to get money from wu you will want to change your voice to sound like a female.

Call fowarding service.

This is something you will need because the phone spoofing service blocks 1800 numbers or any toll free phone number. You can only dial 10 digit numbers with phone spoofers so you have to get a call fowarding service so when you call the 10 digit number from the call forwarding service it will foward to western union.

Internet phone service.

If you are located in europe this is a must because it will cost you too much to use the spoofer and call fowarding service and it is also not traceable. I personally use my pre-paid cell phone but i'm located in the USA.

After you have got that stuff all set up the first thing you need to do is make sure the call fowarding works and the spoofer works and comes up with whatever number you put in for the caller id. When you finally have that all set up and you have your background check all set up then you go to westernunion.com and make the transfer. After you make the transfer it will most likely say something to the affect "Transfer on hold, Please call Western Union to confirm" or something to that effect and you call them up with the caller id/spoofer and call fowarding service. n00b's to this may have some problems and might not be able to pull this off the first 10-15 times but you will get the hang of it like I did. I have done about 13 transfers and only had maybe 6 actually go though for pickup. Another thing you should get is a fake id because that will be the only way to link back to the fraudster in an investication. If you have a fake id and use it to pickup money you will most likely not get caught or it will be very hard to track you down.

Remember that you may not be successful your first few times but keep trying and when you do get a successful transfer you will be really happy. Some things I would like to point out is that first check and make sure the card your going to use is valid, I personally use yahoo wallet to verify the cc before I even think of using it. Also, to get spoofing service for caller id/voice changer I use spoofcard.com and for the call fowarding service I use is accessline.com

CUK77

Professional
Reaction score
Money On Hit Tutorial

1. Needed Stuff to get your Transfering game on.

- Credit Card Details Needed.

Example:

CVV: 773
Full name: Trevor J Thomas
Expires: 04/14
DOB: 22/Aug/1943 Country: United Kingd0m
State: Stafford
City: Stafford
Address: 21 Nelson Way,
Post Code / ZIP: ST17 9LL
Phone: 01785257038
SSN:MMN: Smith

One of the many advantages of my tutorials, methods and schemes is that information has been gathered enough for about all countrys in Europe, areas in US and AU that in some cases you might not even need the full infos on a card to get a transfer from 500 to 2500 done let s say. Per example the UK LLoyds bank bin shown above

Bin:
Card Brand: VISA
Issuing Bank: LLOYDS TSB BANK PLC
Card Type: DEBIT
Card Level: CLASSIC
Iso Country Name: UNITED KINGDOM

This specific bin needs only Date of Birth in order to pass the Verified By Visa verification.

One other bin as the one shown above, a Poppulaire Bank France bin

Name : Kenny HORACE
Adress: Langellier bellevue Bât B1 Apprt 30
City : Fort-de-France
Zip : 97200
Email : [email protected]
Phone : 0696059765
-
Cc nr : 5135360301060401
Exp date : november 2013
Cvv : 915
DOB : 30 / september / 1993

Bin:
Card Brand: MASTERCARD
Issuing Bank: MASTERCARD FRANCE S.A.S.
Card Type: CREDIT
Card Level: STANDARD
Iso Country Name: FRANCE

Date of Birth of regular cvv2s can be looked up easily at www.intelius.com/BirthDateFinder

- Western Union carding's actuall gimmick/trick is the card's bin working. With the info provided in this package you will be able to card amounts from $100 to $25,000 with sometimes regular credit cards, with a few easily made updates such as the easy/free date of birth intelius lookup. Eeach and every bin works different, amounts that can be transfered, ways to transfer the money and so on.

Card Bins:
- 492181 (UK)
- 513536 (FR)

Available Bins worldwide working with DOB (Date of Birth) alone (1748).

The On Hit Method of Transfering funds might be the most useful, easy and productive way to get the best out of your cvv2s. A 5 minute process to have you: Funds are available for pick up by receiver status.

https://www.westernunion.co.uk - Western Union® Money Transfer Service.

"Send Money" Button.

1. Registration Form completed with credit card details and legit valid e-mail address.
2. Western Union Money Transfer Service page will be next. You will have the following info shown in the upper side of the page.

Western Union® Money Transfer Service.

This being the Transfer Details part.

I am sending money to : (Country)
I would like to use the following money transfer service Money In Minutes1

Amount I would like to send *

Enter the amount you want to send or to be received 2.

"Your send limit for this transaction is: £ 400,00.Your daily transaction limit will vary based on your transaction history. Certain countries impose lower transaction limits that prevent you sending amounts greater than the limits mandated by local law."

In this case for United Kingdom the daily amount limit that can be send without extra verifications on certain bins is £ 400,00.

Your Receiver will pick up approximately
469,00 Euro (EUR)
Conversion Rate:
1 United Kingdom Pound(£) = 1,1754507 Euro (EUR)

Amount entered: £ 399,00

Receiver Data Filled -

2.2 Payment Page

- Confirming CVV Code. Continue to next page

2.3 Review

- Confirm payment and receiver details. Check the Phone Number box.
The phone number must be entered as the same on card, there will be no calls from Western Union to confirm anything in the "Money On Hit" Method and also sometimes the Western Union bots check parts of the phone #'s listed with the banks.

- Check the I agree with terms and conditions box and send money

Send Amount (GBP):
£
Change Amount
Money Transfer Fees:
£
Total:
£

2.4 Verified By Visa or / MasterCard Secure Code Page

- For this Lloyds bank bin 492181 the VBV wasn't activated, what it ask for is only the DOB (Date of Birth).
- Date Of birth entered, VBV Password created (123456mabla)

3.0 Receipt (Succes!)

In the lower part of the receipt you can find the details wich are what this Money On Hit Tutorial is all about :
"Identity Verification Status: Not Verified
Identity Verification Process: Not Started"

Thank You for choosing Western Union.
Your money transfer has been sent and can be picked up at any Agent location in your receiver's area. You will receive an email confirming this transaction. Your receiver must have the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) shown below to pick up the money. You can send two (2) transactions in a 12-month period before you need to complete our easy identification process. Learn more start verification

Security Icon Receiver will have to show a photo ID at the Agent location to be able to receive the money.

Your Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN): 2006062899

Please use this number for any inquiries or to track the status online.
My Receiver's Information My Billing Information
Henry Rahley
Austria

Trevor J Thomas
21 Nelson Way,
Stafford
ST179LL
United Kingdom
My Payment Information My Money Transfer Summary
Name on Card:
Trevor J Thomas
Card Type: Visa® Credit Card
Card Number: xxxxxxxxxxxx0863

Amount Sent: £ 399,00
Money Transfer Fee : £ 32,00
Total: £ 431,00
My Contact Phone
If we need to contact you about this transaction, we will call you on 01785257038.
My Identity
Identity Verification Status: Not Verified
Identity Verification Process: Not Started

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Western Union, Transfers, Money FLip 2020. Carding method 2020.

Western Union Carding – See Latest Methods, Transfers and Tutorial

Many have asked if Western Union is still cardable, they are asking because maybe they don’t know how legit it is or if the method is outdated.
I am here to tell you all you need to know about Western Union Carding, Western Union Money Transfer and Western Union Money Flip 2020.
Although they continue to patch and update security, carders will continue to exploit different ways of cashing out and transferring money from Western Union.
The best way is to use hacked WU account or find a working WU bin and start off with a fresh account. If you’re interested, follow me show you how to get things done the right way.

Read this Method: Cash App Carding Method carder.market/showthread.php?t=89825

I am also offering Western Union Transfer service; I will drop my contact at the end of this session so you contact me if you need bin, hacked account or transfers.

Requirements for Western Union Carding.

For example, to successfully verify the card, you will need the following tools. To card Western Union successfully, you must have the following tools to start with:
  • Hacked WU Account with log
  • Updated Western Union Carding Bin
  • Socks
  • Voice Changer
  • Voip

How to Card Western Union Successfully

Using the ip of the hacked account you bought, login to your western union account and change the phone number on the account to yours.
There should be a card already linked to the account, use it to process the transfer. A western union representative will call you over the phone to verify that you’re the actual owner.
They will ask you some question which you will need to provide answers to. Since you have run a background check on the account and linked cc, you will be able to provide answers to the said question.
After that, they will approve your transaction. You will be able to see your MTCN on the screen and on your email.

Western Union carding method 2020

Western Union is a money transfer system native to America. It exists since 1851 and honestly takes a leading place among all money transfer systems in the world. During this time, the company managed to earn enough customer loyalty and fame, although it changed its direction several times.
Western Union money transfers allow you to deliver money to any location in any country. The only condition is that at this point there should be a physical separation of the system. The transfer is done at a high speed after 10-15 minutes, the money can be collected at the destination.
Ease of use you can send money in any way, but there are enough points for receiving money to receive it.
Prevalence. The money transfer system works almost all over the world. So it will not be difficult to send finances to relatives in a distant country.
Sending speed. You can receive money just a few minutes after the sender has deposited it.
Let me remind you that you have the opportunity to use the Western Union Transfer service. if you are interested, look for my contacts at the end of the article. If you need a valid hacked account or bin you can check verified cvv shop.
It should be remembered that for the successful carding of the western union it is necessary to take into account a number of requirements.

How to get a Western Union card quickly and easily.

To do this, you must log into the system account, be sure to use the IP of the account that was hacked.
Then you should change the phone number that is specified in the account to your own phone number.
Check that there is already a card tied to your account. we will need it in order to process the translation.
Expect a call from a western union representative who asks a question. You can answer it without any problems, since you yourself have verified the account information.
Then your transaction will be approved. You will see your MTCN on your e-mail and screen.
Make western union transfers very quickly using the tools you receive from verified sellers offer you translations on this system at 35% of the desired cost. Payment will need to be made before the transfer through bitcoins.

Carding Western Union

5-6-9-32-PM.jpg

How to card Western Union just like to say not my work, taken from carding forum, hope it helps someone out there dont know who wrote this tutorial so can give credits not sure if its posted before, but havent seen it as yet.

How to card WU

If your always broke like me and you need cash right away the first thing you have to transfer and another to get the tools nessisary to do the transfer. You are going to need the following tools before you go to westernunion.com and transfer money.

1. A complete Background Check of the card holder

This is because if you are going to try and transfer anything over $100 dollars USD they will ask you various questions such as your previous address, Social security number, Date of birth, Mothers maiden name, what your middle name is, what bank issued you your credit card, etc. In order to get that kind of infomation you will need to go to a site like peoplefinders.com and it costs about $60 for the infomation you might need for western union.

2. Phone spoofer/voice changer

You will need this because western union will think you are a fraudster if you arent calling from the card holders phone number so you must use a phone spoofer service to make the caller id at western union come up with the card holders phone number.
Basically trick western union into thinking your calling from the card holders house.
The voice changer comes with the phone spoofer service and you need this obviously so your own voice isnt being recorded incase of an investication and also if your a male and your using a females cc to get money from wu you will want to change your voice to sound like a female.

3. Call fowarding service

This is something you will need because the phone spoofing service blocks 1800 numbers or any toll free phone number. You can only dial 10 digit numbers with phone spoofers so you have to get a call fowarding service so when you call the 10 digit number from the call forwarding service it will foward to western union.

4. Internet phone service

If you are located in europe this is a must because it will cost you too much to use the spoofer and call fowarding service and it is also not traceable. I personally use my pre-paid cell phone but i’m located in the USA.

After you have got that stuff all set up the first thing you need to do is make sure the call fowarding works and the spoofer works and comes up with whatever number you put in for the caller id. When you finally have that all set up and you have your background check all set up then you go to westernunion.com and make the transfer.
After you make the transfer it will most likely say something to the affect "Transfer them up with the caller id/spoofer and call fowarding service. n00b’s to this may have get the hang of it like I did. I have done about 13 transfers and only had maybe 6 actually go though for pickup. Another thing you should get is a fake id because that will be the only way to link back to the fraudster in an investication. If you have a fake id and use it to pickup money you will most likely not get caught or it will be very hard to track you down.

Remember that you may not be successful your first few times but keep trying and when you do get a successful transfer you will be really happy. Some things I would like to point out is that first check and make sure the card your going to use is valid, I personally use yahoo wallet to verify the cc before I even think of using it. Also, to
get spoofing service for caller id/voice changer I use spoofcard.com and for the call fowarding service I use is accessline.com

How to send WU instantly from a public bank account?

"Only the first to crack will receive pearls!"

Every year in any financial system that has been fucked from time immemorial, there are dramatic changes.
The well-known office WesternUnion was not an exception.
Following the new design, all sorts of small and pleasant additions, new opportunities have opened up.

Foreword

Everyone who once worked with WU knows that the office is very tough in combating fraud and any of its manifestations.
Therefore, fans of antidetects and jerked off socks can immediately discard this case, since you will not be able to fucking succeed, just know this.
The permeability percentage strictly depends on how much your system is firing. Solution: use VNC or RDP.
Any whistle dance with virtuals and antiques will only increase the cost of your material and kill your time wasted, just do not forget about it!

Closer to the subject
Those who are in the subject, managed to notice this chip:
Vu himself invites us to use the ACK bank for further sending the honestly discounted dough to any corners of our vast planet, to our drops.

The most interesting is ahead ...
It has been noticed that Western Union allows you to send from the bank of akkov yusy instantly to some countries:
France, Peru and others ...

In these countries, the type of transfer from the bank account is available, which is referred to as INSTANT BANK PAY, for which the username and password from the account is enough (in some cases, they may ask for ansvers or additional info, pin for example).
This transfer in terms of speed is comparable to a transfer using bank cards, that is, tranches are available for receipt immediately, after approval and issuance of the MTCN code!

P.S. I tried to summarize the essence of the topic as briefly as possible, without water, registration and SMS. I hope it worked ...

Good luck to everyone in our difficult business!

Carder

Professional
Reaction score

The Basics Manual "Carding Western Union"​

This tutorial will walk you through the Western Union system, the tools to help you open a Western Union card, and some instructions on how to do it step by step.

What is Western Union (WU)?

Wikipedia explains Western Union as an American company that offers financial services to people around the world. This organization helps transfer money from one place to another online or from hand to hand. The list of Western Union countries includes more than 200 countries and territories, that is, people who live in these countries can send or receive money transfers between themselves.

It is possible to send money via WU directly to the sender's account number, but this option is only available to citizens of the UK and other supported countries.

What tools can make a successful carding Western Union?

Rumor has it that Western Union service workers have started calling customers to confirm an order before it goes into the process. Therefore, it is better to choose the right tools and prepare all your data for their future requests to stay safe during the money transfer process.

Current CC Fullz
Obligatory details must be the data of the owner of the cc with the date of birth, social security number (SSN), family or mother's surname.

Socks
I actually recommend using 911 / VPN as we need to get a good and stable connection with the cc holders. RDP is only needed if you are not using 911.

They'll make sure to call you when you make a transaction to verify your identity and details. You should call them back with your order information so they won't be suspicious (we use dialing with a substitution of a number or, if possible, forwarding from a real CH number).

Western Union account
You need to create a western union account on the website, for this you need to use fullz (full info).

Newest Western Union Carding Method & Tutorial

We have looked at all the necessary tools for Western Union carding. You must prepare and study them before you start using it for real.

Step # 1 First of all, you need to open 911 / VPN and establish a stable connection with CH address. After that, you must create a new account using your cc owner details and then check your email for a link that will be sent to you later. The last part of this step is the verification procedure; You need to be logged in to verify your new account.

Step # 2 This step explains how to send a money order. When you are already in an account, you need to enter the amount you are going to send. Moreover, you need to specify the method: how the transfer will be delivered to the recipient. I usually use the cash method, when the recipient can collect the money in person. Do not enter more than 500 $

Step # 3 The next step is to choose a sending method - how to send a money transfer. You need to choose between credit and debit cards, use the credit card we bought.

Step # 4 This part is about the receiver of information. You must first fill out the form with recipient details, then you must also enter cvv details. After that, you need to review and check the order and other information and send it. It's time to make your payment. If it is successfully completed, you will receive an MTCN that will help you track the money transfer.

P.S. After registering the akka, let it rest for a day or two or three, you can go in every day and warm it up, it will be ideal if you throw a couple of transits there. The main thing is to do all this from one ip and not change the hardware settings (for example, in the sphere).

Method # 1 - Difficult, but very safe

What you need: Fake ID, Pure SOCKS5, VPN (only for extra protection), CCleaner, MAC-changer

Transaction amounts: ~ $ 250 (99% success), $ 250-499 (70% success), $ 500 (50/50, depending on the card used and the accuracy of the instructions).

1. Make a new account on your pc, under CH. Example: if the name of the card holder is Mary Jane, create an account MaryJane.

2. Make a new EMAIL with the same name under CH: [email protected]

3. Run ccleaner - delete all temporary files in the browser and on the system.

4. Run MAC-changer to get a new MAC address.

5. Start VPN

6. Take socks5 under the state CH

7. Disable JavaScript

8. Change your pc timezone to CH timezone

9. Go to http://whoer.net and make sure you are anonymous and everything matches

10. Write to Google "send money online" and click on the Western Union link (WU bots are smart, switching from google with a new account will make you more believable to CH)

11. Register with a new account on the WU website, confirm your email

12. Browse for ~ 5 minutes, press HELP and check the transaction fee - Like a regular user

13. Then complete the transaction, fill in the card details, etc. , Stay on the page for ~ 1-2 minutes. as if you are double checking that everything looks correct.

14. After clicking "Review" (until the transaction is completed), stay on the page for about 5 minutes and scroll all the way to the end and back, as if you are actually verifying your transaction.

15. Send the transaction, your fake ID will be in the confirmation.

P.S. Certain transfers may also be subject to verification in the form of a confirmation by phone. Get ready for this.

Cash from CC using Western Union✅

You are going to need the following tools before you go to westernunion.com and transfer money.

This is because if you are going to try and transfer anything over $100 dollars USD they will ask you various questions such as your previous address, Social security number, Date of birth, Mothers maiden name, what your middle name is, what bank issued you your credit card, etc. In order to get that kind of information you will need to go to a site like peoplefinders.com and it costs about $60 for the information you might need for western union.

You will need this because western union will think you are a fraudster if you arent calling from the card holders phone number so you must use a phone spoofer service to make the caller id at western union come up with the card holders phone number. Basically trick western union into thinking your calling from the card holders house. The voice changer comes with the phone spoofer service and you need this obviously so your own voice isnt being recorded incase of an investigation and also if your a male and your using a females cc to get money from wu you will want to change your voice to sound like a female.

3. Call forwarding service
This is something you will need because the phone spoofing service blocks 1800 numbers or any toll free phone number. You can only dial 10 digit numbers with phone spoofers so you have to get a call forwarding service so when you call the 10 digit number from the call forwarding service it will forward to western union.

4. Internet phone service
If you are located in europe this is a must because it will cost you too much to use the spoofer and call forwarding service and it is also not traceable. I personally use my pre-paid cell phone but i’m located in the USA.
After you have got that stuff all set up the first thing you need to do is make sure the call forwarding works and the spoofer works and comes up with whatever number you put in for the caller id. When you finally have that all set up and you have your background check all set up then you go to westernunion.com and make the transfer. After you make the transfer it will most likely say something to the affect "Transfer them up with the caller id/spoofer and call forwarding service. n00b’s to this may have get the hang of it like I did. I have done about 13 transfers and only had maybe 6 actually go though for pickup. Another thing you should get is a fake id because that will be the only way to link back to the fraudster in an investigation. If you have a fake id and use it to pickup money you will most likely not get caught or it will be very hard to track you down.
Remember that you may not be successful your first few times but keep trying and when you do get a successful transfer you will be really happy. Some things I would like to point out is that first check and make sure the card your going to use is valid, I personally use yahoo wallet to verify the cc before I even think of using it. Also, to get spoofing service for caller id/voice changer I use spoofcard.com and for the call forwarding service I use is accessline.com

?CC TO WESTERN UNION CASHOUT METHOD?

ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴏʟs ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴇsᴛᴇʀɴᴜɴɪᴏɴ.ᴄᴏᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀᴀɴsғᴇʀ ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ.

1. ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴅ ʜᴏʟᴅᴇʀ

ᴛʜɪs ɪs ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀᴀɴsғᴇʀ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴏᴠᴇʀ $100 ᴅᴏʟʟᴀʀs ᴜsᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀsᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴠᴀʀɪᴏᴜs ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs sᴜᴄʜ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs ᴀᴅᴅʀᴇss, sᴏᴄɪᴀʟ sᴇᴄᴜʀɪᴛʏ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ, ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ ʙɪʀᴛʜ, ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ᴍᴀɪᴅᴇɴ ɴᴀᴍᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʙᴀɴᴋ ɪssᴜᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴅ, ᴇᴛᴄ. ɪɴ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ ɪɴғᴏᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴀ sɪᴛᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇғɪɴᴅᴇʀs.ᴄᴏᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏsᴛs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ $60 ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴғᴏᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴡᴇsᴛᴇʀɴ ᴜɴɪᴏɴ.

2. ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ sᴘᴏᴏғᴇʀ/ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇʀ

ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇsᴛᴇʀɴ ᴜɴɪᴏɴ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀ ғʀᴀᴜᴅsᴛᴇʀ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇɴᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴅ ʜᴏʟᴅᴇʀs ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴜsᴇ ᴀ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ sᴘᴏᴏғᴇʀ sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇʀ ɪᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴡᴇsᴛᴇʀɴ ᴜɴɪᴏɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴅ ʜᴏʟᴅᴇʀs ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ. ʙᴀsɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ᴛʀɪᴄᴋ ᴡᴇsᴛᴇʀɴ ᴜɴɪᴏɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴅ ʜᴏʟᴅᴇʀs ʜᴏᴜsᴇ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ sᴘᴏᴏғᴇʀ sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴏʙᴠɪᴏᴜsʟʏ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ɪsɴᴛ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʀᴇᴄᴏʀᴅᴇᴅ ɪɴᴄᴀsᴇ ᴏғ ᴀɴ ɪɴᴠᴇsᴛɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟsᴏ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀ ᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴜsɪɴɢ ᴀ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇs ᴄᴄ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴡᴜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴏᴜɴᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ.

3. ᴄᴀʟʟ ғᴏᴡᴀʀᴅɪɴɢ sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ

ᴛʜɪs ɪs sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ sᴘᴏᴏғɪɴɢ sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ ʙʟᴏᴄᴋs 1800 ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀs ᴏʀ ᴀɴʏ ᴛᴏʟʟ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴅɪᴀʟ 10 ᴅɪɢɪᴛ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ sᴘᴏᴏғᴇʀs sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ᴄᴀʟʟ ғᴏᴡᴀʀᴅɪɴɢ sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ sᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ 10 ᴅɪɢɪᴛ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅɪɴɢ sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ғᴏᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴇsᴛᴇʀɴ ᴜɴɪᴏɴ.

4. ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴᴇᴛ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ

ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴇᴜʀᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄᴏsᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴘᴏᴏғᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀʟʟ ғᴏᴡᴀʀᴅɪɴɢ sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟsᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴇᴀʙʟᴇ. ɪ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴜsᴇ ᴍʏ ᴘʀᴇ-ᴘᴀɪᴅ ᴄᴇʟʟ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜsᴀ.

ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴛᴜғғ ᴀʟʟ sᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ɪs ᴍᴀᴋᴇ sᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟ ғᴏᴡᴀʀᴅɪɴɢ ᴡᴏʀᴋs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴘᴏᴏғᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀᴋs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴜᴛ ɪɴ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇʀ ɪᴅ. ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ sᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴀʟʟ sᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴇsᴛᴇʀɴᴜɴɪᴏɴ.ᴄᴏᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴀɴsғᴇʀ. ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴀɴsғᴇʀ ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴍᴏsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇʟʏ sᴀʏ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀғғᴇᴄᴛ "ᴛʀᴀɴsғᴇʀ ᴏɴ ʜᴏʟᴅ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴡᴇsᴛᴇʀɴ ᴜɴɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴғɪʀᴍ" ᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇғғᴇᴄᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇʀ ɪᴅ/sᴘᴏᴏғᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀʟʟ ғᴏᴡᴀʀᴅɪɴɢ sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ. ɴ00ʙ's ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴀʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍs ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴛʜɪs ᴏғғ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ 10-15 ᴛɪᴍᴇs ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀɴɢ ᴏғ ɪᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ. ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ 13 ᴛʀᴀɴsғᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ ʜᴀᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ 6 ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ғᴏʀ ᴘɪᴄᴋᴜᴘ. ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ɪs ᴀ ғᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴅ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ʟɪɴᴋ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ғʀᴀᴜᴅsᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴀɴ ɪɴᴠᴇsᴛɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ғᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴘɪᴄᴋᴜᴘ ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴍᴏsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇʟʏ ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴏʀ ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ.

ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀʏ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ sᴜᴄᴄᴇssғᴜʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғɪʀsᴛ ғᴇᴡ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ʙᴜᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ sᴜᴄᴄᴇssғᴜʟ ᴛʀᴀɴsғᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ. sᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ sᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴜsᴇ ɪs ᴠᴀʟɪᴅ, ɪ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴜsᴇ ʏᴀʜᴏᴏ ᴡᴀʟʟᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴇʀɪғʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴄ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ɪ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ ᴜsɪɴɢ ɪᴛ. ᴀʟsᴏ, ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ sᴘᴏᴏғɪɴɢ sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇʀ ɪᴅ/ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇʀ.

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score
WESTERN UNION METHOD 2021

Tools needed:
Any state cc
911 vpn preferred
Debit local banks card

*Western Union*

Connect ip match the cc you bought
Create account with cc details thus name and email matching cc name
Correct cc dob is very necessary
First order do $100 or less
You will be asked to enter ID details
Use debit card
Enter Receivers name
Use these format to confirm Identity
Choose passport
Use these format for the expiry
Day - Choose Any
Month - Choose Any
Year - 2022

Place Order, After MTCN DROPS Go Pickup and Try Higher Amount With Same Account- $150 or $200 aint bad ??

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score

Western Union tutorial​

Hey Guys Here. I'm Here With A New Tutorial How To Do Wu Transfers To World Wide. You Need Some Patients & Maybe You'll Be Waste 2-3 Cards, But I'm Sure it's Surely Will Work.

Okay Let's Start

Firstly You Need to Get A Old Westernunion Acc. With Good History. You Can Buy From Shops or buy from trusted spammers.

Then Get A Good Platinum Bussiness Cc. If Bought Westernunion Acc. (EG: From 32811, FL-USA. Use 32811 Cc)

After Getting Cc Clean Your Cookies & History Use Rdp/VPN Same State.

Then Login to Wu & Please Do Not Change Anything From That Acc. Enter Your Cc Details Then Normally procced Like 400$ Below.
It Works To World Wide.

Note: Sometimes they'll Cancel pickup after 50min.
Try to pickup fastly as possible :)
You Can Use Same Method In Worldremit too.

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score
? WESTERN UNION 2021 METHOD ?

Requirements

1. Fresh credit card or fullz (containing dob ssn and mmn)

2. Socks , Proxy( Must be Not Blacklisted)

You can get tons of proxy via google

3) RDP

RDP Is better Because Mostly It is Not Blacklisted

Now Which Bank Is good and which card is Best to card.

1) Usa Chase bank
2) Usa other banks such as Boa and so on
3) lloyd
4) france bank or so on

Steps
Suppose I Live In UK And Wanted To Send Money To Some Other Country!

So Lets Start
Find A US CC!

Step 1
Now First Change Proxy and socks From the card u get.
Suppose you get the card Of USA Bank Then state is AZ So find the AZ socks and change your proxy.

How To change proxy?
Web browser instructions

Mozilla Firefox: Tools > Options > Advanced > Settings > Manual proxy configuration.
Google Chrome: Options > Under the hood > Network > Change proxy settings > LAN settings > Use a proxy server > Advanced > HTTP.
Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet options > Connections > LAN settings > Use a proxy server > Advanced > HTTP.
Opera: Tools > Preferences > Advanced > Network.

Step 2
Now Open Money Transfer | Western Union and the website will locate your proxy and open the Usa page for you automatically if not then please choose USA
On right side. They'll ask you to send from zip code so choose the zip code you get on the cc and amount you want to send. Try lower first choose 100
and then select your country eg UK

Step 3
Next page will open and they'll ask you the following option.

Online > > > Credit card > > Minute to minute >> Pay to agent
Choose Online then choose credit card and minute to minute

They'll tell u estimated fee's

Step 4
The registration Proces's.
Now fill the form.
Firstname lastname address phone number city state country which must be the same as u got in ur card.
Put the same thing in registration form Once you complete they'll ask you to register via email id.
So put ur email id then username and password.
Click continue.

Step5
Next part is the reciever Name and country state.
So put country state and name and press continue.
Now put security question and answer and continue.
You will get following confirmation message or preview detail of Your's page of registration if you satisfy then choose Okay and confirm if this is well okay.
You will get message!

Congratulation Mr...

Here is your Mtcn which is ready minute to minute

Mtcn consist of 10 digit always ! So congras if u get this

If you Find error Such as western union will verify you via phone call service or via ID Card.

Then you'll need these three things.

1) Complete backgroung of card holder's
2) Call spoofer and forwarding
3) ip phone system / voice changer

This is because if you are going to try and transfer anything over $100 dollars USD they will ask you various questions such as your previous address, Social security number, Date of birth, Mothers maiden name, what your middle name is, what bank issued you your credit card, etc. In order to get that kind of infomation you will need to go to a site like pipl.com and it freee for the infomation you might need for western union. if you have fullz you'll tell then your fullz detail.

You will need this because western union will think you are a fraudster.

ivanship

Professional
Reaction score
? WESTERN UNION 2021 METHOD ?

Requirements

1. Fresh credit card or fullz (containing dob ssn and mmn)

2. Socks , Proxy( Must be Not Blacklisted)

You can get tons of proxy via google

3) RDP

RDP Is better Because Mostly It is Not Blacklisted

Now Which Bank Is good and which card is Best to card.

1) Usa Chase bank
2) Usa other banks such as Boa and so on
3) lloyd
4) france bank or so on

Steps
Suppose I Live In UK And Wanted To Send Money To Some Other Country!

So Lets Start
Find A US CC!

Step 1
Now First Change Proxy and socks From the card u get.
Suppose you get the card Of USA Bank Then state is AZ So find the AZ socks and change your proxy.

How To change proxy?
Web browser instructions

Mozilla Firefox: Tools > Options > Advanced > Settings > Manual proxy configuration.
Google Chrome: Options > Under the hood > Network > Change proxy settings > LAN settings > Use a proxy server > Advanced > HTTP.
Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet options > Connections > LAN settings > Use a proxy server > Advanced > HTTP.
Opera: Tools > Preferences > Advanced > Network.

Step 2
Now Open Money Transfer | Western Union and the website will locate your proxy and open the Usa page for you automatically if not then please choose USA
On right side. They'll ask you to send from zip code so choose the zip code you get on the cc and amount you want to send. Try lower first choose 100
and then select your country eg UK

Step 3
Next page will open and they'll ask you the following option.

Online > > > Credit card > > Minute to minute >> Pay to agent
Choose Online then choose credit card and minute to minute

They'll tell u estimated fee's

Step 4
The registration Proces's.
Now fill the form.
Firstname lastname address phone number city state country which must be the same as u got in ur card.
Put the same thing in registration form Once you complete they'll ask you to register via email id.
So put ur email id then username and password.
Click continue.

Step5
Next part is the reciever Name and country state.
So put country state and name and press continue.
Now put security question and answer and continue.
You will get following confirmation message or preview detail of Your's page of registration if you satisfy then choose Okay and confirm if this is well okay.
You will get message!

Congratulation Mr...

Here is your Mtcn which is ready minute to minute

Mtcn consist of 10 digit always ! So congras if u get this

If you Find error Such as western union will verify you via phone call service or via ID Card.

Then you'll need these three things.

1) Complete backgroung of card holder's
2) Call spoofer and forwarding
3) ip phone system / voice changer

This is because if you are going to try and transfer anything over $100 dollars USD they will ask you various questions such as your previous address, Social security number, Date of birth, Mothers maiden name, what your middle name is, what bank issued you your credit card, etc. In order to get that kind of infomation you will need to go to a site like pipl.com and it freee for the infomation you might need for western union. if you have fullz you'll tell then your fullz detail.

You will need this because western union will think you are a fraudster.
Hello, thank you very much for this method. They are very nice. How many ccs can be worked on in the same western union account? I mean, how many ccs can I add to the same account, and make transfers with them.