Carding. We put phishing on hosting.

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
e954b89a-67cd-4504-9d01-73d0c697f5a9.png

Hello! Any carder should have a number of essential items. This is a credit card, good hosting and, of course, a domain. All this will provide the cardboard lover with a cherished second-level name. This article will help you figure it out.

This article will also be useful for ordinary people who need to set up a website for other purposes.

I want to remind you that this channel is not dedicated to earning schemes, and I only show a case, a case, an example of how it happens, what they earn now, what they live off. So don't take it as a way to make money, but only as something interesting.
  • The legend of hosting services.
  • Registration is a delicate matter.
  • The charms of the Control Panel.
  • Create your own domains.
  • Account renewal and plan upgrade.
  • Forgot your password?
  • Thank you all, everyone is free!
  • Questions?
  • Working with DNS.

The legend of hosting services.
As already mentioned, you need to choose a good hosting service to register a domain. Companies that provide such services are divided into several types: those that register a name on their own server and grant the owner certain rights (FTP/WEB/SSH access), as well as those that give only a zone for the domain. However, the primary and secondary DNS servers must be the property of the client. There is also a third option — the golden mean, hosting that allows you to transfer zones to another DNS server. This is the famous www.verio.net. This company will be discussed in this article.

In general, there are a lot of alternatives to Verio — the same www.register.com. But all of them, as a rule, freeze the domain if the balance on the credit card is negative. In the case of Verio, this does not happen — the domain dies only after the zone's lifetime expires. And, as you know, it can be extended without any problems :)

In addition, if the money on the map runs out, Verio will leave the client not only the domain, but also the control panel, where you can perform a number of actions: change the zone, add an email account, upgrade the plan, view statistics, and much more. I will definitely tell you about this, but all in good time.

Registration is a delicate matter.
So, you were inspired and wanted to become a Verio client. You chose the right path, because if the domain is registered with the following tips, there will be no problems. For successful registration, you will need a working (read — with a positive balance) credit card with cvv2 (a special security code) and a little patience. Speaking of credit cards, most recently Verio was almost the only company that registered domains without a cvv2 code. Now everything has changed and the corresponding field has been added to the form. But for a carder like you, getting cvv2, I think, will be easy.

On the main page on the right side, you will see a small form. Enter the desired domain name and click "Search now". You will be transferred to the first stage of registration — choosing a domain. If the name is not available, a message will appear, otherwise the form for choosing an alternative domain will be displayed.

When the name is determined, the second step of registration begins-choosing a hosting plan. You will be offered two options — buy a zone only for "parking", or choose a special plan for it. Click on the second item and you will be taken to the page with the choice of registration type. I advise you to choose the UNIX GOLD PLAN. It may be expensive (about $100 per month), but you definitely won't have any problems transferring zones. Although there will be no difficulties with any plan, since there is one secret that allows you to deceive the company's security. When your actions are confirmed, you will be asked for your personal data. Of course, you will enter only your e-mail address, and the rest of the information will be about the cardholder. By the way, this address will be assigned to your personal account on Verio — when you re-register the domain, you will only need to enter your password and / or information about the new credit card.

At the penultimate step, the carder will have to enter information about the card — I won't stop there, since you perform such operations very often.

Finally, to complete the transaction, confirm your purchase and receive a thank you from Verio. The company will promise to send you an email after checking your credit card. Now, one caveat: if you receive two emails with an interval of about 10 minutes — everything is fine, the request passed, and the domain is packed for you (the first email contains a request for registration, the second-hosting rules). Otherwise, the card is invalid and you will have to make a new transaction.

A day later, another email will be sent to your mailbox, this time with information about your domain. Now you can jump for joy and wait for the zones to be updated and your domain will respond to requests. At first, be content with the IP address that has personal FTP access and the name control panel assigned to it. In addition to this, DNS servers and hosting rules will be provided.

The charms of the Control Panel.
Now you can check the operation of the Control Panel and log in under the issued account. The panel is located at http://ip-address/stats/. To access it, you are issued a 6-digit username that is part of your domain (for example, for www.supercard.to the username will be superc). The password is generated from 8 randomly selected characters.

Once you're inside, it doesn't hurt to change your password to a more convenient one (but no less complex). This is done in the Change Password tab. Now it's time to start distributing e-mail accounts. If you have chosen a plan higher than DNR (Domain Registration Only), you will be granted at least ten POP3/IMAP accounts, as well as access to SMTP. To add a new POP3 record, go to the appropriate section and set the user's username and password. After that, click Change, and the account will be successfully added to the database.

Sometimes you need to add a redirect record, i.e. the address from which incoming emails will be automatically forwarded to the mylnik specified in the form. There is nothing complicated with this, you just need to mark the form value slightly higher, called "All email not specifically forwarded will be sent to". If the account doesn't exist, all emails will be automatically forwarded to this address. This is very convenient and allows you to fully control the mail system of your domain.

To work with e-mail, there is a nice Webmail shell. Previously, it was included in any hosting plan for free, but now 10 American presidents ask for it every month, they found something to cash in on. But it should be said that Webmail scripts are made with a bang — they have everything that would be useful to an ordinary user. Link to Webmail - www.supercard.to/webmail/ either http://webmail.supercard.to/.

There is also an interesting section "Domain Manager", which is located at the top of the toolbar. You can register a virtual domain there without any problems. It will be linked to the main one, and payment will be made using the same card. So, just fill out the registration form and don't worry about paying for your name — everything will happen automatically. By the way, the registration procedure will take minimal time, as you only need to check the box confirming that the client is familiar with the hosting rules, and then carefully fill in the list of new names and the registration period (from one to ten years). If everything is done correctly and the domain is not occupied, you will be asked to wait a day until the zones are updated. There are no special problems with creating a virtual domain. By the way, you won't be able to change or even transfer the zone of such a virtual name. We'll have to settle for the Edit Pointers section. There you can only link a specific host to an IP address (creating a third-level domain).

Create your own domains.
When you get full access to the zone of your domain, you can create your own subdomains (already the third level), as well as other very useful DNS fields. All this can be done in the "Zone File Editor" tab, which is located in the first control point "Manage My Web site".

Go there and see the file that contains the minimum fields. First of all, this is SOA. There are two e-mail addresses of Postmaster and Hostmaster. This is followed by the sequence number, update time, and zone expiration date. Just below the file, you will see a form for new entries that you need to fill out. There are several parameters allowed to be added. Here are some of them:
  • A. Required for linking a new subdomain to the IP address. For example, the entry subdomain.supercard.to. IN A 127.0.0.1 will mean that the name will refer to the local address. By the way, the dot at the end of the subdomain is required - it means the end of the record (otherwise the address will look like subdomain.supercard.to.supercard.to, i.e. join the main name).
  • CNAME. This parameter allows you to create an alias for an existing name. For example, admin.supercard.to. IN CNAME supercard.to. will link the subdomain to the main host, making these entries equivalent.
  • MX. This parameter stands for Mail eXchanger. All SMTP services work with the option value by first requesting it from the name server. This is convenient because it makes a permanent host with smtpd running on it for each domain. Example использования:smtp.supercard.to. IN MX 10 222.222.222.222. The number 10 indicates the write priority, so there can be several MX fields.
  • NS. The most interesting option, because its value is the NS server for this domain. As I said before, some hosting companies allow you to transfer records from one server to another. Verio is no exception, but there is one caveat. The fact is that if you chose the DNR plan, you will not be able to change the NS server (the script will swear at the wrong registration plan). Everything would be bad if not for one trick that allows you to deceive this security system. If the NS server address contains the substring "verio", the request is processed properly and the address is recorded in the database. This is implemented in practice very simply: in the config file, the following line is assigned to your server::

verio.cardns.net. IN A 222.222.222.222,

where 222.222.222.222 is the server's IP address. After that (when the zones are updated and the host is visible from the global), you can safely transfer the DNS server. Fill out the form as follows:

supercard.to. IN NS verio.cardns.net.

Verio will swallow this request, and the zones will be transferred to your machine in a day. Naturally, you will have to take care of this in advance and create a config for your domain (it may coincide with what you edited on the Control Panel).

You should also tell us about the design of the direct domain zone (this is what will be transferred to an external server). To do this, you must specify information about the location and value of the zone in the main named.conf file. This is done with the following data block:

Code:
zone "supercard.to" {

type master;

file "supercard.to.hosts";

allow-query { any; };

};

Here, the zone name is any name (as long as you understand what this block leads to), the type is the purpose of DNS, master or slave (in the second case, you need to create an internal block with masters servers). Finally, allow-query handles requests from specific addresses (in our case, anyone can request domain data). Parameters in the zone block { } there can be many, each of them is responsible for a specific thing. For more information, go to man named. conf.

Now you can create a supercard.to.hosts file, which, as I said, does not differ from the zone on verio.net. You can only change the first parameter $TTL, which means the period for which zones are updated. For example, its value of 1d indicates that synchronization will occur every day. You can also specify the time in seconds. After all modifications to the bind configuration file, you must restart the daemon. To do this, send the process signal 1: killall -1 named.

A security breach in Verio will benefit the carder, since when choosing a DNR plan, he can easily drag zones to a separate server and enjoy life.

TXT, SRV. Text and service records that can be entered to clarify any information. For example, you can specify some email addresses. You can send mail to them in certain cases (Spam, Abuse, etc.).

You won't find the last PTR parameter that organizes a reverse resolv (IP address in hostname). This is due to the fact that the second zone is kept by Verio and is kept strictly secret. You can easily do without PTR by creating your own beautiful virtual hosts (even in one direction) using the A option.

After such a description of the parameters, it will not be difficult for you to understand the registration of options or transfer zones. By the way, it will be quite logical to transfer them, since if the balance on the card is negative, Verio will simply block FTP and WEB access to the site (only the Control Panel will remain). All changes to the zones will be immediately sent to the email address (under which the domain was registered). By the way, don't forget to confirm your editing. You will be prompted to do this when you click Submit.

Account renewal and plan upgrade.
Like any hosting service, Verio supports extending the registration time. In other words, when the period for which you bought a domain ends, you can easily extend it. You may need to find another credit card. To do this, select the "Update Method" tab in the Billing section of your control panel. Next, set new deadlines and pay with a credit card with a positive invoice.

With the plan upgrade, things are a bit more complicated. That is why I advised you to choose it immediately when registering. This is what happened in my case when I chose the Silver Plan and wanted to change it to Gold. As it turned out, to do this, you had to write a letter to the Verio administrator with a request. Then I got a reply that my card expired and now I need to send him new data. Everything was done as directed, but the administrator's response shocked me. In order to upgrade the plan, I had to make a phone call to the States and confirm my credit card details with my voice. I gave up on this case and stayed with the silver plan. I think you would have done the same.

As already mentioned, after two months with a negative account, Verio will cut off your access to FTP and Web. More precisely, it will erase all your directories and files, and the login itself will be possible. To have time to back up all important information, just keep an eye on your mailbox. Three days before the event, you will receive an email telling you to disable your account.

Forgot your password?
Anything can happen, and anyone can forget the password on the Control Panel. Verio has an automatic system for sending such information.

When you log in to the Web Admin panel, you will see a standard password request from Apache. If you enter it incorrectly three times, the server will take you to page 403. In addition to swearing about the wrong password, you will find a link that leads to the script for sending the forgotten password. No control phrase and additional data - just click "Send", and the info will go to your soap box (which is assigned to the domain).

By the way, there may be a number of ideas about stealing a domain from the owner. It is enough to mess up a simple POP3 brute force (or just take the soap to which the domain was registered) and request data for it-that's all, your name is yours! However, keep in mind that the owner can easily return it, but nothing prevents you from sending the password a second time.

Thank you all, everyone is free!
Any hosting service can be described in this way. Everyone has their own advantages and disadvantages, I say this with full confidence, since I was a client of five different companies. And this article wouldn't have happened if Verio hadn't met all my expectations. Of course, it has its drawbacks, since there is no perfect hosting, but saving all zones and access to the Control Panel after the credit card expires made me very happy. This will not leave you indifferent, because any carder does not like such global problems as domain loss. I think you're no exception.

Verio is not the only company that provides a second-level domain registration service. Here is a short list of similar servers.

Questions?
Control panel on Verio.net it is provided with many links to Help. For example, you can find help for each hosting plan, FTP access, webmail, virtual domains, zones, and so on. In addition, as stated on the main page, any questions asked about soap will definitely be resolved in a short time.

Working with DNS.
To check the health of zones, you often need to use the host utility. Here are some useful options that might interest you:

host -l hostname-displays a complete list of subdomains linked to hostname.

host -t TYPE hostname-displays the value of the TYPE parameter, which can have the value MX, NS, etc. All the options were described in detail.

host hostname-convert hostname to an IP address.

That's it! I hope this article was helpful.