Carding method Amazon - Macbook Pro from the log

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
First of all, we set up our machine, put filters on cardholder mail, and go to the Amazon website.
In the search, we are looking for the product that we want to drive in, I will have a Macbook Pro
b90e3f22b979c5e83f5a2.jpg

After searching for the desired product, we need to warm up the account. To do this, we go to any product from the list
087aaff16bea7b0c359e3.jpg

When warming up your account, we simulate the actions of a real buyer. You need to interact with all the elements of the site. In other words, click through the products offered by Amazon, view photos and videos about the product, and like reviews.

I recommend warming your account for 20-30 minutes, if you are not confident in your abilities, you can warm it up for at least a few hours, but in my practice, 30 minutes is quite enough for a successful drive. When you have warmed up your account and decided on the product you need, add it to your shopping cart, as shown in the screenshots below. Click the yellow button, as shown in the screenshot below, and buy your product to the cardholder address.
4d4e781dd1a24c973298d.jpg

After a successful purchase, go to orders and see your product. To hide it from cardholder, you need to click on the "archive order" button as shown in the screenshot below
7185e58a3dc7b118521c9.jpg

As soon as the product is delivered to cardholder, we go to the Amazon support chat, as shown in the screenshot below
f6a01429bdf861cc9beb6.jpg

In the window that appears, click the yellow "chat now" button, and then select the items as shown in the window on the side
362baba0d405e12ecbcdb.jpg

After you select "Chat with an associate now", one of the Amazon support services will write to you. Our goal is to get a replacement product to the drop address, the reason for the replacement is allegedly damaged goods. If the support team says that this option is not available, ask them to switch you to their boss. During the dialog, be confident in yourself and remember that you are the buyer who received the damaged product and you will do everything possible to get it to you. when the assistant approves the replacement, ask them to send the replacement to the drop address. The address must be added to Amazon in advance. To confirm the change of address, the assistant can ask for the last 4 digits of the card and its validity date. If you are not given a replacement right away, do not despair, just change the assistant.

Example of a successful replay with address change
3f9bb90f1078cbb334360.jpg

Edyedyi39

Carder
Reaction score
hi but if i card with my CC to adress of account owner then change?