Carding in 2023

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
The article is for informational purposes only and does not call for illegal actions. We all know that существует is a layer of people who are a kind of idlers and parasites. Who are sitting at home on their phone or laptop debiting money from the bank cards of bourgeois people around the world. Such people are called carders. I certainly condemn their actions. And I urge each and every one of my readers to be vigilant, so as not to fall into their raking paws.

I have prepared for you a small list of rules that you should follow.

Rule one
. In any case, do not use obscure payment systems. The easiest way to get your card data is to personally enter this data on their own account.

Rule two. Stop downloading unknown things from the Internet. Games, music, movies, books. Don't be greedy, buy from trusted sources. A song in mp3 format may also contain malicious software that will write off the previously logged - in accounts of mail, managers, and file sharing sites.

Even your access to Steam with a linked bank card may end up in the hands of scammers.

Rule three. Check the links you click on, or use the virtualbox. For those who don't know what it is and how to set it up, Google to help. You will be surprised to find out how many fake sites there are now on the well-known qiwi, papal, paynear and similar platforms.

In this question, you don't need to have a VPN or proxy, because no one will need information about your IP address without a bank card.

These were basic things about how not to fall into the trap of a phisher and not catch a stiller on your device or not merge your card data...

Let's move on to the next question.

Why they do it
. The philosophy is extremely simple: take from those who can be taken and give to those who need it. It's about them, of course. This view is held only on the first pairs, because in just a month there are already carders, but you still want to TAKE it. Human greed and insatiability are already at play here. Earning $ 500 a month means you want to earn $ 1000. After earning a thousand, you want five. And then the stakes are raised and the so-called "last case" comes into play. I'll earn a hundred grand once and quit the game. So they rush headlong to the cherished "last case". And, of course, they drive themselves into a trap. They take risks, go to jail where they belong:). Do not jump above your head, do not fly close to the sun, in any case do not rush.

Now we will analyze things that will be important both for a person who is completely unfamiliar with this topic, and for old people who are stewing in this topic.

What "you should never do".

In no case should you choose to start with a specific vertical that you want to engage in. There are only a few relevant topics at the moment. There are dozens of dead people. There are thousands of unknowns. Of the current ones, you can distinguish Facebook, bank accounts, clothing carding (so-called clothes) and clothing carding of liquid goods, which is also sharpened for the purchase and resale of equipment. You can also mark gifts and withdrawals through betting and gambling companies. You can also deposit a crypt there. But not the point.

You should not choose many of these themes for anyone. They differ both in the method of implementation and in the ratio of profit and expenses of personal funds for the same implementation.

In no case should you engage in carding equipment, of course.(not counting Anka) The topic is dead and can bring from two to seven thousand a month without much effort. I would even say by inertia after understanding and cramming the main nuances of the work. The bottom line is that the main principle that these terrible carders follow is precisely to minimize risk risks. The higher the chance that driving a Macbook will be successful, therefore, the higher the chance that the carder will earn something.

(Yes, I speak very vaguely and for a reason. I hope you understand what I mean. If not , you are welcome to read other articles on the channel - it will be clearer there)

If there is a possibility. What the carder knows : a credit limit of$ 1,500 was automatically added to these debit cards, which will not be used by more than 70% of people. Since the average monthly salary in this region is more than four thousand per month. Therefore, on these cards, the chance that there will be some balance is much higher than on other cards without this credit limit. I think it's logical and the point is caught. Example two. If the carder knows that these online stores can change the delivery address to another one, provided that both the cardholder and the new addressee have the same postal code , then it is worth working with these online stores and looking for a drop under the cardholder zip code. This will increase the carder's chances of a successful drive-in by several times. Continue. Suppose the carder has its own buyer of equipment in the same region where the cardholder lives, it is worth working with him and not driving the parcel across half the world for further sale of the product. Plus, this significantly reduces the risk that the carder will be detected. There are such buyers and they are called misers. But, they don't buy new products for full price.

That's all dear reader, I hope you liked the article, don't forget to put a reaction and subscribe to us)