(BUY)- High luxury watches -

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
STILL LOOKING WATCHES !!!! ONLY BRANDS in my topic ...

Rome0

Reaction score
STILL LOOKING WATCHES ...

ROLEX , AUDEMARS, BREITLING , PANERAI , CARTIER

Rome0

Reaction score
STILL LOOKING WATCHES ...

ROLEX , AUDEMARS, BREITLING , PANERAI , CARTIER

Rome0

Reaction score
bump $$ where are big carders ??:D

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Has anyone shopped before?

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
Romeo is the former administrator of this forum. He is better known under the nickname "Obnon". When the forum was temporarily closed, they, together with the moderator under the nickname "Stells", opened their own carding forum called "Infraud".
Since our forum did not work for a long time, their forum quickly gained popularity, there were many professional carders hanging out there. And Stells did not like to sit in his country and decided to live in Thailand. He did not follow the rules of anonymity and security. The US Secret Service sent a request to the Thai police and Stells was arrested and then deported to the United States. He is currently serving a prison sentence.
And Obnon did not go anywhere from his country and he was not caught (since, according to the country's constitution, Ukraine does not extradite its citizens upon request). Currently, he has legalized, everything is fine with him, but he left carding after his real name and surname were published in the media.
At the "Infraud" forum, he was the main creator and administrator, where he was known under the nickname "Rector".
He may have returned to carding, but he will no longer sell scc and dumps under the nickname "Romeo".
He had an excellent reputation, he was also highly respected, and at the forum he amused everyone, because he loved to smoke marijuana, after which, in an upbeat mood, he constantly posted all sorts of cool chips and helped all the guys.

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
You may be talking to a fake Romeo. He hasn't appeared on our forum for a long time.
His accounts could be hacked, if it really is he, then he can recover his password or go through verification with the administration and he will be given access.
It's very cool that he has been selling goods for 10 years now, but for some reason I have not seen his advertisements anywhere, perhaps he has already recruited regular customers.

BigHead9000

Carder
Reaction score
yeah he telling me that he sells giftcard
and he sells CC too
he told me also that he have been carder from 2003
and that he know ninja the c.pro forum
and that he is the founder of the Fourm

i really dont know if he is or not
but he gave me the save information what this gentelmen said
Romeo is the former administrator of this forum. He is better known under the nickname "Obnon". When the forum was temporarily closed, they, together with the moderator under the nickname "Stells", opened their own carding forum called "Infraud".
Since our forum did not work for a long time, their forum quickly gained popularity, there were many professional carders hanging out there. And Stells did not like to sit in his country and decided to live in Thailand. He did not follow the rules of anonymity and security. The US Secret Service sent a request to the Thai police and Stells was arrested and then deported to the United States. He is currently serving a prison sentence.
And Obnon did not go anywhere from his country and he was not caught (since, according to the country's constitution, Ukraine does not extradite its citizens upon request). Currently, he has legalized, everything is fine with him, but he left carding after his real name and surname were published in the media.
At the "Infraud" forum, he was the main creator and administrator, where he was known under the nickname "Rector".
He may have returned to carding, but he will no longer sell scc and dumps under the nickname "Romeo".
He had an excellent reputation, he was also highly respected, and at the forum he amused everyone, because he loved to smoke marijuana, after which, in an upbeat mood, he constantly posted all sorts of cool chips and helped all the guys.
i told him also why that he dosent show up on Carder.uk
he said that he have Plenty things to do
and that he have lot of customer and lot of work to do

BigHead9000

Carder
Reaction score
if you know him go Talk to him and find out if he is the Real Romeo or not

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
I am not personally acquainted with him, but I communicated in jabber, I do not save the correspondence logs. It will be difficult to identify him, although I know his manner of communication.
It is very good if he sells good valid material for work, at least there were complaints about him. Perhaps this is really a real Romeo.