BRIEF METHOD ON BANK DROPS OPPENUPs 🥳♻️🫤🤩🥵🤒😡

Pokkh

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
BRIEF METHOD ON BANK DROPS OPPENUPs 🥳♻️🫤🤩🥵🤒😡

There is a lot you can do with Bank Drops, some of these guides are paid for but today I am making this for free since you’re a good member on Scarletta's Lounge . I hope to help some people out with this, I will try my best to be as informative as possible with your queries.

REQUIREMENTS

* FULLZ

* Background Report

* Credit Report

* Socks

* Virtual Machine

Let’s Start With Fullz..

I will be getting a CC and fullz. If

you would like to buy fullz always get from Legit sources on recommendation.

- Fullz of course are full information including SSN. for this tutorial all you will need is

the SSN and address with Name.

- That covers this section.

Background Report..

- I get my background reports from truthfinders, for me they are very informative and very easy to use. The membership cost is about $30 a month for unlimited amounts

of reports.

- Truthfinders provides mostly everything needed including assets, addresses, licenses,

financial statuses, loans, relatives, and occupation and a lot more.

- The background report is a main key to making Bank Drops, because the banks will

ask personal questions about the person which will be answered by TruthFinders.

- When gathering your information I suggest writing a note of all the information and

have all of the information ready on a notepad on your computer to use later and

while in the bank creation process.

- Always have as most information as possible, get the income of the occupation, look

for LinkedIn Profiles. Credit Report..

- The credit report will show you the credit score and other finances. This is very useful information.

- You can use WalletHub or any other free credit report site to check this.

- Do this step after the background report, because they will ask personal questions

about the person.

- Of course make an email with the victims name use a vpn or socks while logging or

creating an account on WalletHub.

Virtual Machine

- You can do the research on this, and set up your own virtual machine. This tutorial

would be too long if I dived into that.

- Just research and watch YouTube videos in order to set up your own virtual machine.

Socks

- I use Socks5

- When making the bank drop you ALWAYS want to have socks on or a vpn close as

possible to the victim. Make sure to always check whatleaks.com .. they are the best to check your anonymity or whoer..

Now That we have everything covered, let's get into the steps of creating your own Bank Drop.🤬😠

1. Get your background report and credit report information ready to use.

2. Have a burner sms phone to use on the bank site.(TextNow,TextFree,Burner)

3. Create an email in the victim's name for use on the bank site

4. Connect to your Socks and check WhatLeaks.

5. For this example I created a drop in Suntrust. You can create for any bank,Chime,😺😶‍🌫️🥳😡😹

Chase, etc...

6.This is where your information comes to use,because this is where all of the questions come in.

7. DO NOT copy and paste any information in, take your time and enter all the information as if you were the actual person.

8. Take notes of your login details for further use.

9. After following these steps you should usually have a success image

10. If a bank doesn’t work one time, move on to the next or try again later.

11. Most banks will ask if you would like a Debit Card, opt out of this at first and then opt in later and get it dropped to wherever you like.

12. Now you have a drop bank account! You can use drops for any of your fraud needs,

get a bank transfer, load checks, whatever you need guys. But this the mistake some of you do to get your drop burned. It’s new account and besides you’re not a legit owner so don’t fund your drop with huge money at the first time your funds can get locked. Warmup your drop with small amounts and gets to big amounts at the right time for it not to create suspiciousness. If you found this helpful share Scarletta's Lounge to support and join backup channel below to support🔥🫶

- Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: