BigMama Proxy Network - 4G/LTE, fast, stable, clean.

bigmama

Reaction score

Mobile SOCKSv5 proxies from all global locations. LEGAL user participation (not a botnet), real users.

New proxies added hourly.

FREE trial deposit to test any shared proxy for 24 hours.

5-15% discount to each new user making the first deposit.

Automatic refund for 50% or more failed requests.

Prices:
US, UK, AU, CA from $0.50 / 24hours
EU, Asia, Other from $0.40 / 24hours

Detailed Geolocation metadata from ip2location.net
Anonymous Bitcoin Payments

Total Proxy Network ~ 12K proxies and growing
US ~ 8K proxies and growing

We can acquire new proxies in preferred countries by request.
We’re open to various business opportunities and partnerships.
INVITE ONLY and manual user approval while in the beta phase.

telegram: @bigmama_network
jabber: [email protected]

BigMama Proxy Network https://bigmama.network

Sorry for mistake about message: Please allow 24 hours for the approval of a new account.
We will shortly disable account approval via support, only if you need get free test you will need to contact them.

Account approval via support was disabled.
All accounts were registered was enabled, test deposit was added to account.

Litecoin and Ethereum added as payments method.

About blacklist check, if you have any preferred checker, pls tell us and we will try to setup it as well.
If someone needs countries that are not present or someone need more quantity, pls contact support, and we'll discuss it.
Adding some additional functionality, payments method, etc.
To persons who will help us make service more better, we'll give permanent discount - 15-20%.

По поводу блаклистов чекеров, если у кого то есть предпочтения какие подключить, мы с радостью подключим.
Если нужны какие то страны в большом кол-ве или которых нет, пишите в ЛС или сапорт обсудим.
Добавления какого либо функционала, возможности оплаты, etc.
Тем кто активно будет нам помогать развивать сервис, мы дадим постоянные -15-20% скидки.

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Admin please check this socks seller he is a scammer. I signed up and loaded $10 into my account and all the socks he is selling doesn't have an IP and every city or state you buy has the same port number 1080 which doesn't work. Ripper Block his ad
Express your problem in a clear language by clicking the 'report' button in the lower left corner of the ad.
Our managers will do whatever is necessary.

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
He paid for advertising and was verified here
Write to the admins on the above forum, provide proof of payment and a screenshot that the socks are not working. Action needs to be taken.
Thanks for the warning anyway, but it's weird that you chose this suspicious proxy service. There are many other reliable ones.
In many topics, everyone advises 991.re
Has he thrown such a ridiculous amount?
Write to him to return the money and refuse his services in the future.

lilcarder

Reaction score
He paid for advertising and was verified here
Write to the admins on the above forum, provide proof of payment and a screenshot that the socks are not working. Action needs to be taken.
Thanks for the warning anyway, but it's weird that you chose this suspicious proxy service. There are many other reliable ones.
In many topics, everyone advises 991.re
Has he thrown such a ridiculous amount?
Write to him to return the money and refuse his services in the future.
I don't like to follow the crowd I like to discover my own things and use them in my own way. it turns out that the site has a whole different configuration and I found the owner of the site and we are discussing how I can configure his IPs.. The site looked legit and I am in communication with him to see if it will work after the configuration he is recommending. I just think as a socks site all you need is IP:port Username and password and you are good to go but he has a whole different setting which I am waiting on him to tut me on. sorry I reported quickly it took him hours to respond while he was online that's why I reported.

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
Cheating on $ 10 is a complete curiosity.
I hope that you will resolve the issue with this service in your favor.
Please let us know the details when the problem is fully resolved.

lilcarder

Reaction score
Guy is legit. Refunded my money and took me through step by step how I can use his socks effectively. Even tho most don't work but it's a new development and he is working to make all the necessary changes. Good for newbies and guy is patient