BEST BUY CARDING

Khing007

Reaction score
NB: I am coping from an old source but would add a few tricks so be mindful
NB: Pick Items which ships 1 - 3 days from placing
With that they have less time to always cross check

Photos are screen shot from my Email
Also I'll share you my chat transcript..

If you need any help which I am not here HIT MY TELEGRAM BUT BE SPECIFIC YOU FROM ON HERE
@Khing007

BESTBUY TUT

To be Successful you will need to purchase Items lower than $400

1. Signup for a new best buy acct with drop first and last name and use google voice number to verify

2. Go into account and add your drop address as shipping address

3. Add the card details maintaining drop name on card

Firstly I suggest you add a dead card first.

4. Now search for the item you want to buy and add to cart... mindful play around the site for a while after just go on and place your order... We all know dead card wouldn't work... That is the trick
Now write now the SKU number somewhere (Apple products not allowed with chat to place order option)

5. Now scroll down to the button of the page, you will see “support & services”

6. wait for the page to display you will see “contact us” option

7. Click on the online chat option... You will need to select the type of service you want " that is if you are purchasing game or anything you need to be specific..

8. Click on the “Chat Now” option and continue to be connected to a live agent

9. Just let the agent know you tried placing your order and it didn't go through and you already called your bank but still the same.

10. Don’t forget the phone number you used in creating the account cos they will ask you here to confirm you account

11. Now the agent would suggest he will make the purchase for you and send you a secure link.

12. Before you click the link go and change the dead cc and add the live cc in there
Click on the link and you will see the card you add there, submit and and the agent will process it for you

13. If payment did not go through, try bringing up an excuse to get him regenerate another payment link for you and keep trying different cc till you get your order number

14. I will advice you to at least get 5-10cc before you start cos you wouldn’t know when one will charge and which one wouldn’t for you
But if you trust your bin then Hurray One would work from the start

15. Happy best buy carding