Bank ACH/Plaid Cashout methods

pensive

Reaction score
Anyone have working Bank ACH/Plaid Cashout methods 2024 methods? Mind sharing or we could also split profit.
Comment down below and dm me

jabbernook76

Reaction score
Yes yes. I have some fairly reputable ways to cashout from bank logs to things crypto. I have dmed you. I will not tolerate any suspicious or slimy behavior. If I do precieve such behavior coming from you I mostly likely will point it out preceded by more severe action such as cutting you off. Please do try to act as clean as possible and not do something shady like sneak off with the funds. I have dm'ed you.

Update: Unfortunately this platform will not allow me to send another dm you unless a interval of 9000 or so seconds has passed. We could exchange contacts on a suggested on anonymous platform we both agree on and converse there.

Last edited:

pensive

Reaction score
There is no dm from u
Yes yes. I have some fairly reputable ways to cashout from bank logs to things crypto. I have dmed you. I will not tolerate any suspicious or slimy behavior. If I do precieve such behavior coming from you I mostly likely will point it out preceded by more severe action such as cutting you off. Please do try to act as clean as possible and not do something shady like sneak off with the funds. I have dm'ed you.

jabbernook76

Reaction score
There is no dm from u
sorry the platform is not letting me do that until another 9000 seconds or so passes. Is there any other way I could contact you? Session(the decentralized messaging software that is powered by the Oxen token) ,disposable email,etc? And sorry to say this but I unfortunately dont have telegram,whatsapp,or signal.

BCHdchFighter

Carder
Reaction score
Anyone have working Bank ACH/Plaid Cashout methods 2024 methods? Mind sharing or we could also split profit.
Comment down below and dm me
Yeah I have some working bank cash out methods. I have dm'ed you. Please no slimy behavior or suspoicous activity.