1ST TIME BUYERS LISTEN CAREFULLY.. PLZ IM NOT A VENDOR, EVERYONE HERE IS SCAMMING DO NOT TRUST ANYONE, THEY WILL SCAM YOU. DONT TRUST ANYONE!!

jo blow

window shoppin
Reaction score
Telegram
Joe Bloons
EVERYONE WILL SAY THEY WANT LONG BUSINESS OR THEY WANT TO SEE YOU SUCCEED, NO ONE GIVES TWO FUCKS ABOUT YOU! REMEMBER THAT!
EVERYONE IS HERE FOR ONE THING AND IT AINT FRIENDSHIP! HERES A LIST OF SCAMMERS I'VE FOUND IN JUST A COUPLE WEEKS!
telegram@Macau70, telegramchannel@💯Agent DarkWeb, @Macau70 is the owner of @💯Agent DarkWeb(over 5000 members).
telegram@mathew15 is the admin of @💯Agent DarkWeb so dont bother trying to get your money back its a whole operation they got going on.
@💯Agent DarkWeb advertises everything you can think of with "countless" vouchers from customers, then you start to realize its the same 10 ppl.
telegram@Percules, hes the admin/owner of telegramchannel@LOGSCARTEL, unlike @💯Agent DarkWeb they only advertise free walkthroughs, and methods for HIGH BALANCE BANK LOGS!!!
Sounds to good to be true right? cause it is, you can only get a walkthrough if you buy off of zynonet.com which once you deposit btc into it you can never get it back, so you have to spend it.
BUTTTT you cant spend it because you need to buy a secret decryption key that costs another $350. OH WAIT theres more, and you cant even actually buy the key lol.
I got $382 in zynonet.com right now and cant do shit about it and neither telegram@Percules nor telegram@Ybg Bandz (who runs telegramchannel@METHODS FA YA ASS💯) hasnt responded in 2 hours now after i said im not paying the for the decryption device that they made up, you dont need a decryption device for any bank account. They will say whatever it takes. They will pretend to care about your well being, pretend to care about you in general, and they'll say i wanna see us both be successful but remember they dont give a shit about you or your success. JUST MONEY!
DO NOT TRUST ZYNONET.COM
DO NOT TRUST F-STORE.MA or F-STORE.US(at least not most the site)
DO NOT TRUST ANY VENDOR WHO HAS YOU PAY UPFRONT IN BTC

I AM NOT TRYING TO TELL YOUN WHAT TO DO OR SCARE YOU
I AM JUST TRYING TO WARN YOU BECAUSE NO ONE WARNED ME
I HAVE MADE 6 PURCHASES AND SO FAR ALL 6 HAVE BEEN SCAMS
ALL 6 :ROFLMAO: SO STAY SAFE

THANK YOU

Last edited:

jo blow

window shoppin
Reaction score
Telegram
Joe Bloons
EVERYONE WILL SAY THEY WANT LONG BUSINESS OR THEY WANT TO SEE YOU SUCCEED, NO ONE GIVES TWO FUCKS ABOUT YOU! REMEMBER THAT!
EVERYONE IS HERE FOR ONE THING AND IT AINT FRIENDSHIP! HERES A LIST OF SCAMMERS I'VE FOUND IN JUST A COUPLE WEEKS!
telegram@Macau70, telegramchannel@💯Agent DarkWeb, @Macau70 is the owner of @💯Agent DarkWeb(over 5000 members).
telegram@mathew15 is the admin of @💯Agent DarkWeb so dont bother trying to get your money back its a whole operation they got going on.
@💯Agent DarkWeb advertises everything you can think of with "countless" vouchers from customers, then you start to realize its the same 10 ppl.
telegram@Percules, hes the admin/owner of telegramchannel@LOGSCARTEL, unlike @💯Agent DarkWeb they only advertise free walkthroughs, and methods for HIGH BALANCE BANK LOGS!!!
Sounds to good to be true right? cause it is, you can only get a walkthrough if you buy off of zynonet.com which once you deposit btc into it you can never get it back, so you have to spend it.
BUTTTT you cant spend it because you need to buy a secret decryption key that costs another $350. OH WAIT theres more, and you cant even actually buy the key lol.
I got $382 in zynonet.com right now and cant do shit about it and neither telegram@Percules nor telegram@Ybg Bandz (who runs telegramchannel@METHODS FA YA ASS💯) hasnt responded in 2 hours now after i said im not paying the for the decryption device that they made up, you dont need a decryption device for any bank account. They will say whatever it takes. They will pretend to care about your well being, pretend to care about you in general, and they'll say i wanna see us both be successful but remember they dont give a shit about you or your success. JUST MONEY!
DO NOT TRUST ZYNONET.COM
DO NOT TRUST F-STORE.MA or F-STORE.US(at least not most the site)
DO NOT TRUST ANY VENDOR WHO HAS YOU PAY UPFRONT IN BTC

I AM NOT TRYING TO TELL YOUN WHAT TO DO OR SCARE YOU
I AM JUST TRYING TO WARN YOU BECAUSE NO ONE WARNED ME
I HAVE MADE 6 PURCHASES AND SO FAR ALL 6 HAVE BEEN SCAMS
ALL 6 :ROFLMAO: SO STAY SAFE

THANK YOU
Also side note: if anyone says they can “load” your cashapp or personal bank account, THEY'RE LYING!!! Think for 2 seconds🤣why wouldn’t they just load they’re own then 🧐

jo blow

window shoppin
Reaction score
Telegram
Joe Bloons
And also f-store.ma is legit but they are sketchy and lie about half the items,only get ssn and personal info, NO BANK LOGS OR SHOPS! You will never be able to cash them out cause they don’t give out all the info you need, cuz duh if they had all the info they would DO IT THEMSELVES